The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know (or make an educated guess) how much money we have to spend on further deals without selling our best players ? Or will the board's creative accounting methods be used once again to "disappear" money either from future sales or any we may have left now ? I would like to feel optimistic on this but in view of what has previously happened at this club it is once again being increasingly difficult. Deafening silence from BK and the board over 1)" No David, Fellaini and Baines are NOT for sale" 2) the latter's new contract discussions...............Will RM be forced to look for just crumbs as opposed to the full loaf ??

Sincerely hope not !!!

Turncoats? It´s David Moyes who has changed his allegiance, not the fans who continue to support the club year in year out you tit.

What are you on about you blert? Moyes worked for us saw out his contract and got offered one of the best jobs in the world and took it. People say he's evil for doing that but can also say cant blame Baines if he follows him for the same reasons is just stupid.
So go take you head for a wobble and come back when you acually know something about football and don't have the mentality of a five year old who's been sent to his room by his dad.

Moyes always got criticism on here but the level of abuse he gets on here is disgusting and pathetic.

heya.just back from hols ,no internet coverage over there.can any of ye tell me how much we spent on the 4 signings ?.agree we should give them a chance before judging their skills,but Martinez needs a marquee signing to establish himself at Everton.unfortunatly not many top players out there in our price bracket.

heya.just back from hols ,no internet coverage over there.can any of ye tell me how much we spent on the 4 signings ?.agree we should give them a chance before judging their skills,but Martinez needs a marquee signing to establish himself at Everton.unfortunatly not many top players out there in our price bracket.

about £6m mate. 1 free, 1 loan, £5m for Kone, £1m estimated for Robles (although nobody really knows, but he had only 1 year left on his deal)

What high standard? You forget we where relagation fodder before moyes took us over. Moyes made it so we could be proud to be everton fans again. If you would rather we won the FA cup after years of relagation position then being acually relagated go support wigan then if wining a cup is all you deem as a success.

Said it before and ill say it again moyes did a hell of a lot for us and deserves a lot more respect then the ****house turncoats now give him in this fourm.

There's a danger in elevating Moyes to something he wasn't. He had (and still has) my thanks for coming in and steadying the ship when that arsehole Smith nearly had us near relegated with the rabble he put together and the general lack of energy about the club he was responsible for. His greatest feat was to use the resources he had to attain respectable league finishes. He put together a series of teams that could hold their own and then some with clubs outside the elite. That's the minimum we should expect from an established manager at this club (and Martinez after finding his feet will be examined by the same measuring rod). His inability to respond to pressure when it came to a big game will be as much the hallmark of his tenure here as the respectable finishes he secured. And whether you like it or not, winning a trophy is an achievement for any club lying outside the elite funded clubs and we never seriously got close to securing one.

He has the opportunity to make a massive mark on the game now, domestically and abroad. We'll see how he fares with that.

What are you on about you blert? Moyes worked for us saw out his contract and got offered one of the best jobs in the world and took it. People say he's evil for doing that but can also say cant blame Baines if he follows him for the same reasons is just stupid.
So go take you head for a wobble and come back when you acually know something about football and don't have the mentality of a five year old who's been sent to his room by his dad.

Moyes always got criticism on here but the level of abuse he gets on here is disgusting and pathetic.

The level of abuse you are giving people who disagree with you on here is disgusting and pathetic as well. You are not Moyes publicist or bodyguard or whatever. It's not your sworn duty to attack anyone who besmirches the mans reputation. There are some here who feel as though the deal was in place much longer than just after Fergie announced his retirement and for good reason. The way that Moyes consistently lied about when he was going to get a contract sorted tarnished his image to some people. If you can't get that then by all means keep defending him but you do not have some kind of loyalist moral high ground here. Take your finger of the big red button sir.

Actually there are none; thank you Bill...:@

Am I imagining it or was it reported when we were first linked with McManaman that we had some sort of sell-on clause on him?

The level of abuse you are giving people who disagree with you on here is disgusting and pathetic as well. You are not Moyes publicist or bodyguard or whatever. It's not your sworn duty to attack anyone who besmirches the mans reputation. There are some here who feel as though the deal was in place much longer than just after Fergie announced his retirement and for good reason. The way that Moyes consistently lied about when he was going to get a contract sorted tarnished his image to some people. If you can't get that then by all means keep defending him but you do not have some kind of loyalist moral high ground here. Take your finger of the big red button sir.

What level of abuse is that then? He called me a tit, I called him a blert. Where's this high level of abuse? Or how is it disgusting or pathetic I call that tit for tat. You sound like one of thoses people who rang up bbc to complane about holly willoughby dress on the voice tbh.

So what your saying is people who now moyes is the man u manager all of a sudden have this out and out hatred for him are allowed to voice there bile repeatedly but I have no right to stand up for the man because I don't agree and haven't jumped on the I hate moyes bandwagon? That is what you have just put isnt it.

There's a danger in elevating Moyes to something he wasn't. He had (and still has) my thanks for coming in and steadying the ship when that arsehole Smith nearly had us near relegated with the rabble he put together and the general lack of energy about the club he was responsible for. His greatest feat was to use the resources he had to attain respectable league finishes. He put together a series of teams that could hold their own and then some with clubs outside the elite. That's the minimum we should expect from an established manager at this club (and Martinez after finding his feet will be examined by the same measuring rod). His inability to respond to pressure when it came to a big game will be as much the hallmark of his tenure here as the respectable finishes he secured. And whether you like it or not, winning a trophy is an achievement for any club lying outside the elite funded clubs and we never seriously got close to securing one.

He has the opportunity to make a massive mark on the game now, domestically and abroad. We'll see how he fares with that.

That's a fair assessment yeah ill take that. Moyes had his fault we all know that we've discussed them enuff times on here after the match but a lot of people have just turned on moyes and totally forgetting what he has acually done for us.

What level of abuse is that then? He called me a tit, I called him a blert. Where's this high level of abuse? Or how is it disgusting or pathetic I call that tit for tat. You sound like one of thoses people who rang up bbc to complane about holly willoughby dress on the voice tbh.

So what your saying is people who now moyes is the man u manager all of a sudden have this out and out hatred for him are allowed to voice there bile repeatedly but I have no right to stand up for the man because I don't agree and haven't jumped on the I hate moyes bandwagon? That is what you have just put isnt it.

I was merely using your words against you sir and do not think you are being overly abusive but I do not get the reference to the voice as I don't watch garbage television. You are however being quite annoying and taking it like it is your personal duty to defend moyes when nobody that I can tell has ever used the words "I hate moyes". You simply seem to me as a televangelist preacher who uses vitriol and nonsense to defend your points about your subject. Also you are setting up a straw man to knock it down. Never did I say that you could not voice your opinion that would be foolish of you to even suggest because if I did believe that what could I even do? What was alarming to me as I posted before is that you seem to have your finger on the trigger whenever moyes name is mentioned. This is a forum, calm down, you don't have to attack back at people who get your goat. Saying that, it is your prerogative so have a nice day and try a stress ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back