The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just what I was told. Robbie thinks he can link up well with Kone and Jela is on his way out so we need a new striker and signing FDS means we can get in a superior player and run at a profit as Jela would go for £5m I'd think.

Di santo is awful, one of the worst strikers in the league. Makes Welbeck and jelavic look like messi

Last edited:

Just what I was told. Robbie thinks he can link up well with Kone and Jela is on his way out so we need a new striker and signing FDS means we can get in a superior player and run at a profit as Jela would go for £5m I'd think.

It would be like signing the superior Borini.

I know its the Daily Mail but I havent seen it being discussed on here

"EXCLUSIVE: Everton close in on £4m Siqueira... if Baines leaves for United"

"Everton have stepped up their move for Granada left back Guilherme Siqueira.
Sportsmail revealed last month that the 27-year-old is Roberto Martinez’s preferred option to replace Leighton Baines in the event that Manchester United are successful in their pursuit of the defender."

"And it’s understood that Everton officials met Siqueira’s representatives earlier this month to discuss the finer points of a £4million move from La Liga to Goodison Park.
A verbal agreement is close to being reached on wages, though Granada and Siqueira are fully aware that the deal will fall through if former Everton manager David Moyes fails in his efforts to bring Baines to Old Trafford."

I don't think we'll sell Baines so this won't happen, but its a rumor none the less

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back