The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its the Daily Mail but I havent seen it being discussed on here

"EXCLUSIVE: Everton close in on £4m Siqueira... if Baines leaves for United"

"Everton have stepped up their move for Granada left back Guilherme Siqueira.
Sportsmail revealed last month that the 27-year-old is Roberto Martinez’s preferred option to replace Leighton Baines in the event that Manchester United are successful in their pursuit of the defender."

"And it’s understood that Everton officials met Siqueira’s representatives earlier this month to discuss the finer points of a £4million move from La Liga to Goodison Park.
A verbal agreement is close to being reached on wages, though Granada and Siqueira are fully aware that the deal will fall through if former Everton manager David Moyes fails in his efforts to bring Baines to Old Trafford."

I don't think we'll sell Baines so this won't happen, but its a rumor none the less

saw it but ignored it tbh, that's because i don't believe baines will go tbh. doubt we'd pay £4m on a backup seeing as we have oviedo either seeing as we have limited funds

I've resigned myself to this mindset:

Baines would like to stay at Everton. However the board would bite Man Utd's hand off for something in the region of 16+ mil.

I've resigned myself to this mindset:

Baines would like to stay at Everton. However the board would bite Man Utd's hand off for something in the region of 16+ mil.

All the noises out of old trafford suggest they wont go higher than 12 million, so he's staying then

Haha yeah we will agree an offer for a player but will depend on a player leaving that could take all summer leaving the spanish lad/club in limbo.... i doubt it

He sounds ****e anyway

I know I am going to be in the minority but Di Santo certainly has a few goals in him -
you don't get picked for Argentina just by turning up -
I have a feeling he will come to his potential in a stronger side like Everton because of his slender build -
On Baines and Fellaini - Moyes wil really upset me even more if he waits till the last week of the transfer window to poach them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back