The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sneaky suspicion that a bud will go in for fellaini from man utd over next 24 to 48 hours and reason I believe this is to distract the media's attention from the Rooney story.. Think Davy will want to show he runs the show and will plough ahead with fabregas and fellaini moves

Sneaky suspicion that a bud will go in for fellaini from man utd over next 24 to 48 hours and reason I believe this is to distract the media's attention from the Rooney story.. Think Davy will want to show he runs the show and will plough ahead with fabregas and fellaini moves

was just wondering if the opposite might happen, now that Mata is in the thoughts of the fans then Felli and Fabregas may seem less exciting to them. Either way feel like Moyes has been put in the sh*t whatever he does. Maybe he was always the fall guy

Please don't sell Baines and Fellaini, I don't want any more Wigan players. If we get 1/2 in that will be getting half of their team. God no.

Please don't sell Baines and Fellaini, I don't want any more Wigan players. If we get 1/2 in that will be getting half of their team. God no.

I am kindof with you. I was at first opposed to the idea of stealing Wigan's players. Because of the relegation and that whole mess. But with a better team they should prosper. Kone with 13 goal and 7 assists all competitions with a inferior team I feel like he can prosper under us and RM. Joel provides solid competition for Howard which is good. And another established CB on free is good. I'm not sure if we should grab anymore but the ones we got are good and I look forward to the next season.

Lads I'm in Kavos right now, can someone give me a quick update on what's happened on the transfer front for us the past two days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back