The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the noises out of old trafford suggest they wont go higher than 12 million, so he's staying then

I am very confident he'll be gone this summer, the board want him out.

It'll be about 13 mill but we'll get told it's undisclosed and how they couldn't stand in Leighton's way when he made it clear he wanted to play in the champions Lge during the World Cup year.

I am very confident he'll be gone this summer, the board want him out.

It'll be about 13 mill but we'll get told it's undisclosed and how they couldn't stand in Leighton's way when he made it clear he wanted to play in the champions Lge during the World Cup year.

Hahahahaha.

Read it some were cant think now but it wasn't a complete jarg site but it said all Leicester were asking for 800 to cover the fee they owe to everton

you're probably right. we sold him for £2.5m but it was probably to be paid in stages.

Haha yeah we will agree an offer for a player but will depend on a player leaving that could take all summer leaving the spanish lad/club in limbo.... i doubt it

He sounds ****e anyway

Two things here.

1) Yes, that's exactly how it works. The player isn't typically asked to agree personal terms until the bid is formally accepted though, so he's not 'in limbo'

2) A wonderfully erudite assessment of an extremely talented left back. He'd be an excellent addition if Baines were to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back