The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly dont think people here have really seen McCarthy play for the comments that are being put up.

Steven P does he have a future under Bob? I don,t think he fancies him out wide and did he not come off after 20 mins after coming on as sub.

I think he got subbed off due to being on the receiving end of a bad challenge. I personally wouldn't play Pienaar out wide anymore though.

I think he got subbed off due to being on the receiving end of a bad challenge. I personally wouldn't play Pienaar out wide anymore though.

It,s probably me but he seems to always be quick get a scowl on the pitch with anyone this year..he does,nt look the same happy go lucky guy who signed up for the second time.

His lack of pace is an issue for sure.

Would lose all faith in martinez as it would be obvious that he rated the team that got relegated look abroad RM please and if you replace felliani with the irish joe allen I wont watch a single match all season in protest

why aren't they even looking at Capoue from Toulouse?

How do you know they havent? Im pretty sure Martinez will have a list of targets that he would like if/when Fellaini goes or if Bill has any spare change left. He is not going to be like a petulant child just shouting and pointing at Mccarthy saying 'i want that one!!'

Ive not seen much of Mccarthy in all honesty, but the clips i have seen he looks decent. Like i've said before i know a couple of old pros who reckon he has all the tools to make it right to the top of the Premier League if he wants it enough.

Can somebody who doesnt want him at the club give me reasons why and not just 'he's **** he's from Wigan' as id like to get a better understanding of the reasons why.

How do you know they havent? Im pretty sure Martinez will have a list of targets that he would like if/when Fellaini goes or if Bill has any spare change left. He is not going to be like a petulant child just shouting and pointing at Mccarthy saying 'i want that one!!'

Ive not seen much of Mccarthy in all honesty, but the clips i have seen he looks decent. Like i've said before i know a couple of old pros who reckon he has all the tools to make it right to the top of the Premier League if he wants it enough.

Can somebody who doesnt want him at the club give me reasons why and not just 'he's **** he's from Wigan' as id like to get a better understanding of the reasons why.

We'll be taking goals out of the midfield from Fellaini's departure - replacing him with a neat and tidy passer, who was largely anonymous in the games i seen him in last season.

Would lose all faith in martinez as it would be obvious that he rated the team that got relegated look abroad RM please and if you replace felliani with the irish joe allen I wont watch a single match all season in protest

You won't mate. We all love Everton.

Watch as in on TV?

He clearly doesn't rate that team, just 3 or 4 of them.

According to the "Statistical analysis" he is no better than Osman : )

For 12 to 13 we can do better. We are Everton.

Someone posted the "statistical analysis" and it showed that OSman got tackled on the ball 3 times as much as Mccarthy. Mccarthy wsa better, and younger.

Im not saying he's worht £12m though, half of that at most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back