The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BPcdFNaCUAA-zsV.jpg:large

Oof, that don't bode well for the Red****e.

Will be intereresting to see which younger players have decent amounts of game time from now in pre-season.

That's one of the most depressing thoughts to ever run threw my head!

Especially when you consider an extra couple of Mill would be enough for Rooney!

Yes transfer fee quite possibly but what about his wages of 200k a week. I would imagine Kone and Mccarthy together would still only be half of that, so its still another 100k a week x 52 for the year x 3 for the length of a 3 year contract. So in actual fact Rooney would cost us another 15.6 million more that Kone and Mccarthy together quite possibly over the legth of their contracts. Even with increased shirt/ticket sales etc we would still be a long way short.

That money would not in simple terms get us Rooney.

Yes transfer fee quite possibly but what about his wages of 200k a week. I would imagine Kone and Mccarthy together would still only be half of that, so its still another 100k a week x 52 for the year x 3 for the length of a 3 year contract. So in actual fact Rooney would cost us another 15.6 million more that Kone and Mccarthy together quite possibly over the legth of their contracts. Even with increased shirt/ticket sales etc we would still be a long way short.

That money would not in simple terms get us Rooney.

Tbh honest mate I wasn't getting into all the finer details of a Rooney move, just transfer fee wise 21M on those two is slinking money away!

Whilst we're on Rooney if there was ever a deal to be done I'm sure he's be aware he's not gonna earn that sort of money here wages wise. There is plenty of ways to bulk up player wages tho... Advertising, endorsements, sponsorships, cuts for certain things etc. Rooney could still have very lucrative earnings playing here.

Not that I'm saying it will happen or anything like that, but if all parties wanted it to happen and were willing to give and take here and there it could be done with everyone coming out very well. Will it...??? Highly unlikely!

Tbh honest mate I wasn't getting into all the finer details of a Rooney move, just transfer fee wise 21M on those two is slinking money away!

Whilst we're on Rooney if there was ever a deal to be done I'm sure he's be aware he's not gonna earn that sort of money here wages wise. There is plenty of ways to bulk up player wages tho... Advertising, endorsements, sponsorships, cuts for certain things etc. Rooney could still have very lucrative earnings playing here.

Not that I'm saying it will happen or anything like that, but if all parties wanted it to happen and were willing to give and take here and there it could be done with everyone coming out very well. Will it...??? Highly unlikely!

We can all dream fella!

Why would anyone want him back at everton? We offered him the most lucrative deal in our history, yet at 19 he told us he had to leave for his career. That was before man utd's interest was official as well.

Now at man utd he has unbelievable wage but is throwing his toys out of the pram.

He's a football mercenary if ever I saw one.

Why would anyone want him back at everton? We offered him the most lucrative deal in our history, yet at 19 he told us he had to leave for his career. That was before man utd's interest was official as well.

Now at man utd he has unbelievable wage but is throwing his toys out of the pram.

He's a football mercenary if ever I saw one.
He does seem to be driven by money, he didn't even give Everton a chance, we should be thankful he never ****ed off before he made his debut for us, I don't really believe he a blue at heart.

Spot on and he will be ****e by then, and yes some of our fans will be made up. :(

Yeah, so true. I think he will be older than 31 or 32 though. Unless his body has given up on him by then, as many people assume it will, earlier than other footballers and athletes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back