The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly wouldn't be made up with a 32 yr old Rooney! For me he comes back either this or next summer or not at all, and I'm a big fan of having him back. If he's got it in him to take a wage cut, come back at a good age...all is forgiven for me and would prove his blueness! If he thinks he can come back for reitirement he can Fook right off!!

Nani is a snide, I hate him! .....

However other poster was correct, a couple of years ago he was winning games for utd all on his own!!

I certainly wouldn't be made up with a 32 yr old Rooney! For me he comes back either this or next summer or not at all, and I'm a big fan of having him back. If he's got it in him to take a wage cut, come back at a good age...all is forgiven for me and would prove his blueness! If he thinks he can come back for reitirement he can Fook right off!!

However other poster was correct, a couple of years ago he was winning games for utd all on his own!!

I think he could still do a job in his elder years, just not as a striker. he could still be an important part of the team (provided he didn't let himself go)

I think he could still do a job in his elder years, just not as a striker. he could still be an important part of the team (provided he didn't let himself go)

We'd be doing him a favour there...he's done us no favours since he walked out. As other posters have said, either come back now or forget it. He's beyond rich as it is, if he wanted to play for us then he'd come..he won't

the rooney situation is weird. chelsea? REALLY? Mourinhio's comments about 'we wont improve our bid' then 'any striker not 1st choice in a world cup year should be worried'. I cant help but feel rooneys snake-like management team can play the media like a fiddle and make david moyes look like a cnut at the drop of a hat, again.

Thiink he will be back at some stage to make his peace! I think hes prob at his peak now and over the next couple of seasons, not a player i think will age well tbh.

Surely it would be beneficial for both parties though?

It's a risk of course, but if it paid off I think we'd both come out of it stronger

If he was still at the top of his game it would I agree...but, like a lot of people, I can't see Rooney having a long career at the top level and the last thing I want is a washed-out 'Gascoigne-like' signing..we've moved on since them days

But why don't we have some backbone, honor and principle and never allow a footballer who made our club look small, libeled our manager and antagonized our fans back to the club when he's past his best?

Not sure if anyone's posted this before me, but supposedly Chelsea are about to offer £20 million & Moses for Fellani. Good deal in my book.
Not seen that anywhere and it doesn't make sense. But if it materialised it would be worth considering... The crux of the decision would be getting two quality CMs in for the £20m. Chelsea's rumoured interest in Daniele De Rossi for £12m does suggest that they won't move for Felli though.

Just a thought what makes people think that at 31 or whatever that the man in charge here would want him back . Everybody assumes even me but the man in charge may not want him just a thought :o

thats the problem Rooney will take no pay cut, unless we get a sugardaddy in he will come back
like Gazz and Mark Huges and Ginola did finnished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back