The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I really wish martinez would bring im a CM leaving it 4 weeks or so will do us no good we need someone to come in and gel with the team, the cynic in me thinks he's waiting for a player sale cough baines or felli

I think hes gonna wait, get the whole squad back, see what and who hes lacking.

Its pointless to act untill hes given everybody a run out.

And plus I doubt hes got much folding left to spend, also, Baines and Fellaini.

Mccarthy is playing for Wigan now, not sure he'd be playing if we were 'in talks'.

Agents do all the talking until a fee is agreed so it is possible that he could play and were in talks for him?!. But I cant see it yet cos no way are we paying over £10-12m for him!.

Not sure if anyone's posted this before me, but supposedly Chelsea are about to offer £20 million & Moses for Fellani. Good deal in my book.

And honestly, that would be a good deal IMO!. We get a player we want and could do with and £20m to replace Felli. I'd keep Fellaini, I really would, but IF he goes then so be it, I wont be too fussed about him as we can replace him and more with £20m!. We could replace him with Capoue of Toulouse for about £10-12m, or Chantome for less I bet and still have left overs to fill out the squad.

Thats what I meant mate I wouldnt be shocked if we need a player sale for RM to spend wouldn't be surprised if thats why we haven't offered baines a new deal, [Poor language removed] Redcoat ruining this club

It's business, we are a selling club. When the right offer comes in and the player wants to go, he will go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back