The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawrenson in the Daily (now weekly) Post talks of the transfer budget coming from 'the sales of Baines and Fellaini' as if they're done deals. He is pally with Moyes, does he know something we don't?

i think we should replace z-cars with this theme - all about the fans and we need to send the message to our blue boys that we're looking for a good time.

ouch .. I got thrown off kipper a few years back for suggesting the very same thing, in my case I wanted Bloodsport by Killing Joke. For the record I've given up on that idea.

We've made 4 signings. We have plenty of time to make more.

.......it's more to do with quality than quantity. I'm ok with what we've done but I would like to see one or two quality, permanent deals done. There is plenty of time left, but the bottom line question at the end of the window will be 'is the squad stronger than at the end of last season? At this point I would say it is but the situation is precarious, especially if we lose our better players.

.......it's more to do with quality than quantity. I'm ok with what we've done but I would like to see one or two quality, permanent deals done. There is plenty of time left, but the bottom line question at the end of the window will be 'is the squad stronger than at the end of last season? At this point I would say it is but the situation is precarious, especially if we lose our better players.

well said.

We now have done quantity, now we need to do at least one quality. Preferably a top notch striker. Anichebe/Jelavic/Kone is not good enough up front.

at the moment mucha, neville and hitz OUT
Robles, Alcaraz, Dela..., Kone IN

is definitely an improvement in my eyes, especially with the emmergence of youngsters like barkley who will be proper first team players this season. It will look totally different with the sale of baines mind you, unless we bought 3 really really top players with the fee which would mean a much bigger squad as well which has always been our problem lately

L'Equipe saying that we are about to sign Mory Kone for a million Euro
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mory_Koné

dl22174.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back