The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we do sign him it's only what, £850k? around that. It'd be strictly an under 21 signing [if it happens] and the under 21's have their own budget for these type of players. Don't mind taking the risk. Anyway theres probably nothing in it, maybe just the agent trying to tout him around.

6 games.

Its only 1m tho isnt it?

Nothing money and if he turns into a beast, its win win, if he turns badly Gueye, oh well.

I suppose if one factors in relatively low wages whilst he's proving himself then it's not loads like, but don't we have a few coming through our academy too ?
Must be something to the lad that our/Wigans scouts approved of :)

If we do sign him it's only what, £850k? around that. It'd be strictly an under 21 signing [if it happens] and the under 21's have their own budget for these type of players. Don't mind taking the risk. Anyway theres probably nothing in it, maybe just the agent trying to tout him around.

BPkKHEiCQAEZGRY.jpg:large

I didnt understand why Kone had an A.

He doesnt need an A, unless we have another Kone.

if martinez sees the potential just buy him. one for the future anyways. big fella 190cm
Also Duffy aside. What other CBs do we have coming through? Stones may be the other aside from Duffy, but the age of our defenders means taking a punt on a young lad with low value and possibly high potential doesn't seem that bad an idea. Would mean we could loan out a couple of them as well.

A french centre back who's just been relegated to the third flight over there? It's a no for me.

He's only 19, he might have a lot of potential. Plenty of good young players have made their debuts in teams that went down. You can't blame a relegation on a 19 year old kid. The fact he's played at 3 age groups at French international level shows he has some pedigree.

Last edited:
We dont need another centre half. Any money now needs to go on a player to improve the starting eleven.

I see where you're coming from, but if we're going to loan Duffy out for a year, for example, we'll need cover for <21 duty.
Would like to get rid of Johnny though :(

Also Duffy aside. What other CBs do we have coming through? Stones may be the other aside from Duffy, but the age of our defenders means taking a punt on a young lad with low value and possibly high potential doesn't seem that bad an idea. Would mean we could loan out a couple of them as well.

yes, and it really starts to look like we dont have money for big business unless....you know.
i hope that if it is to happend let it happend soon that bobby has time to wrap up the plan Bs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back