The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, and it really starts to look like we dont have money for big business unless....you know.
i hope that if it is to happend let it happend soon that bobby has time to wrap up the plan Bs
Well tbh mate its a bit schrodingers transfer kitty at the moment. Untill we spend it, we don't know we have it, so we exist in a state of both poverty and reasonably flush. Id like to believe we may see one 1st team addition of quality without a sale.

surprises me that the Jagielka rumours haven't started up again. Given Martinez's passion to pass the ball properly, Jags being totally incapable of that, clubs like Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea being in need of a good CB .. if someone came in with a 12 to 15m bid .. I wonder.

surprises me that the Jagielka rumours haven't started up again. Given
Martinez's passion to pass the ball
properly, Jags being totally incapable of that, clubs like Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea being in need of a good CB .. if someone came in with a 12 to 15m bid .. I wonder.

Evans, Vidic, Ferdinand, Jones, Smalling? Terry, Cahill, Luiz, Ivanovic. Really cant see Utd or Chelsea being interested.

L'Equipe saying that we are about to sign Mory Kone for a million Euro
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mory_Koné

dl22174.jpg

After the Distan shouts thread, I was drawn to the mid section of this Kone lad. Looking at his left thigh you can see he is wearing cycling shorts. This is obviously due to stop his monster cock flopping about in the traditional togger shorts.

You can't really complain at these type of signings. If he doesn't amount to much no great loss, but there's always the chance you can strike gold.

Celtic paying 900k for an unknown Kenyan and just sold him for 12 million a couple of seasons later an example.

Moyes took a punt for 60k on an unknown Irishman which has also paid handsome dividends.

Gueye on the flip side hasn't come off, but at 1 million no damage done and we'd still probably recoup that back.

I've no problem with these low risk signings.

After the Distan shouts thread, I was drawn to the mid section of this Kone lad. Looking at his left thigh you can see he is wearing cycling shorts. This is obviously due to stop his monster cock flopping about in the traditional togger shorts.

I always wore cycling shorts to stuff a parsnip down. Would have slippe dout of traditional togger shorts so could go either way this one.

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 12m
According to French outlets, Everton have submitted a 1 Million Euro bid for talented Le Mans defender Mory #Kone. Unconfirmed. #EFC

Madonna had 2 Kone's why can't we?

surprises me that the Jagielka rumours haven't started up again. Given Martinez's passion to pass the ball properly, Jags being totally incapable of that, clubs like Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea being in need of a good CB .. if someone came in with a 12 to 15m bid .. I wonder.

Jags is the captain now, he's got no intention of leaving. He's 31 in a months time, the ship on him leaving has sailed. He'll finish his career at Everton and probably get a testimonial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back