The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if we did sell Jelavic, would we need another striker or is Vellios going to be a genuine squad contender under Martinez? Or perhaps Mirallas might get some game time up top...

So if we did sell Jelavic, would we need another striker or is Vellios going to be a genuine squad contender under Martinez? Or perhaps Mirallas might get some game time up top...

A front 2 of Vellios and Kone would be AWESOME, for when we are chasing games of course, cos nobody plays 2 upfront.

From here before people go asking where its from originally.

BILD Hamburg ‏@BILD_Hamburg 28m

#HSV -Sportdirektor Oliver #Kreuzer bestätigt Interesse an Kroaten-Stürmer Nikica #Jelavic (27/Everton): "Wir beschäftigen uns damit."

Not sure how much we'd be able to get for him and being left with Kone and Anichebe would make me cry! Don't see Vellios playing a lot this season again.

I would push Mirallas up front and use Vellios more. Even with Jelavic leaving, central midfield is the area to attend IMO.

if he goes I think RM will go for Moses which would make perfect sense

Moses Kone Mirallas front 3, with anichebe, pienaar and defelou as back up forwards/wingers and if kone/vic get injured one of mirallas/moses can play central with pienaar/deoulfeu replacing them on the wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back