The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I think thats a factor, they looked toothless without Bale, they are certainly building an excellent squad tho, they lack a striker of real quality IMO.

I mean Defoe is superb, but they hardly play him.

Chadli is a superb player imo and would back him to have an impact at most clubs that would sign him. At Spurs though? I have my doubt about that. Seems to me they're are oy signing players, because they don't want to have too much spare cash lying around. I mean, do they really need that Paulinho guy or Chadli?

My worst fear has come to fruition. I cannot believe we didn't snap him up for the price quoted. He will languish with the competition at spurs but would have been a huge player for us if we could have got him.

Lol at if we go into the season with Kone, Anichebe, Naismith and Vellios as our strikers.

Martinez best ensure we have a stronger starting XI at the start of the season then we ended last year with. All that bollocks about global market and loads of signings, Kenwright with his "few quid" (only time he didn't actually lie?) rubbish.

Ahhh.

Kenwright must be made up with this transfer window.

Plenty of time yet to sell Baines and paint him as the bad guy. Jelevic out, Heitinga out, and some free transfers in and a few players not good enough for the Premiership last season with Wigan Athletic.

BANTZ LADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back