Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Behave.

He was a 1 in 2 goalscorer for Rapid Vienna, he notched 36 in 55 for Rangers & then he came to us & hit the back of the net 11 times in his first 16 games.

He had a poor season last time out, but it's merely a blip on his CV, as his record shows he's a proven goalscorer. Incidentally despite having such an awful season, he only notched 4 less league goals than Kone.....

I said at the end of last season that I feared for Jelavic.... once Moyes got him in pre-season and made him close everything down and work the channels - exactly what happened.

RVP will score less than 15 goals this season if Moyes "trains" him!

From Sky Sports

"Following the speculation about Nikica Jelavic's future, Hamburg's sporting director Oliver Kreuzer has claimed that the Bundesliga club have been offered the chance to sign the Everton striker. Kreuzer is weighing up the situation, but confirmed Hamburg will have to offload players in order to be able to afford a deal for Jelavic.
by Mark Buckingham 9:09 AM"

All you people calling for jelavic to be kept to "see how he does under RM" (because obviously moyes ruined him making him run the chanels) do realise that RM likes his Striker to "run the chanels" don't you???

Surprisingly he's not the only one, so does mouriniho, SAF, Brenda and a host of other managers!

Just saying like...

Could be he wants 3 mobile 'forwards' who can interchange. Can see Mirallas, Kone and Deulofeu doing this. Could see Martinez getting shot of Jelavic if it meant he could bring in someone like Moses.

Anichebe has his uses but Vellios, I'm not so sure. Hard to know but some of the younger players might end up suiting.

Click, Click, Click

From Sky Sports

"Following the speculation about Nikica Jelavic's future, Hamburg's sporting director Oliver Kreuzer has claimed that the Bundesliga club have been offered the chance to sign the Everton striker. Kreuzer is weighing up the situation, but confirmed Hamburg will have to offload players in order to be able to afford a deal for Jelavic.
by Mark Buckingham 9:09 AM"

ok if thats a facht looks like Martinez dont fancy Jela

I said at the end of last season that I feared for Jelavic.... once Moyes got him in pre-season and made him close everything down and work the channels - exactly what happened.

RVP will score less than 15 goals this season if Moyes "trains" him!

Oh okay, nothing to do with him missing loads of sitters then?

ok if thats a facht looks like Martinez dont fancy Jela
Or that we just need the money and might bring someone else in.

But it is true that a player like Jelavic isn't usually a good part of a very passing side unless he has specific attributes. I do believe he can adapt to that game, but maybe Martinez would be happier playing Mirallas as a striker as well or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back