Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I'm surprised some folk are precious about Jelavic staying but I respect their view. I'm of a mind that he offered no value last season and this situation is likely to continue. It would be taking a chance if we kept him in the hope of the good days returning. The other point is reports coming out of Finch Farm that the boy isn't the best of professionals, so if his head isn't right then I'm for taking the money and getting somebody else in.

I said at the end of last season that I feared for Jelavic.... once Moyes got him in pre-season and made him close everything down and work the channels - exactly what happened.

RVP will score less than 15 goals this season if Moyes "trains" him!

Such a myth, running the chanels etc is a pretty normal requirement for a striker ffs. RVP did it last season under SAF and will again under moyes. He will still bang goals in because he's a world class player unlike jelavic.

If jelavic's game suffers because he's asked to do what all strikers do then that's because he's a poor all round player, not the fault of the manager who asked him too.

Anyway, the stats from executioners blog quite clearly showed that he spent more time in the box than he did when he arrived.... Tbh it's a lot easier to blame moyes tho eh!?!? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back