Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baffling player.

Best Everton striker i've seen in my 17 years of going to the game before turning into an absolute farce.

If he's nicknamed the "iceman" then how can he lose all of his confidence? I refuse to believe that egotistical modern day footballers earning 50 bags a week can start to feel weak at the knees at the sight of a 6 yard box, man up and hit the f*cking ball for God's sake.

I want to get rid ASAP but it will be interesting to see how somebody other than David Moyes does with players that like to poke the ball towards the goal.

I'd rather keep him unless his fee went towards another striker of a good quality.

Always been a problem of not having goals in us and the options to score those goals. We need the options

I'd rather keep him unless his fee went towards another striker of a good quality.

Always been a problem of not having goals in us and the options to score those goals. We need the options

He's not scoring goals though mate, we might as well be throwing on another centre half when he comes off the bench, at least they could get their head on a set piece.

Are there any pointers for getting myself rid of this WUM tag I have a recently acquired. As I can assure everyone I am not a redcoat or a kopite or indeed a WUM.

I found picking a fight with a mod worked quite well. Lets everyone know you're proper. Tx Bill or @got_micknick are the ones I'd target.

I found picking a fight with a mod worked quite well. Lets everyone know you're proper. Tx Bill or @got_micknick are the ones I'd target.

Good advice really, TX Bill really has an issue with America's gun laws, I'd form an alliance by posting exactly why guns should be outlawed in America, maybe pm him.

He's not scoring goals though mate, we might as well be throwing on another centre half when he comes off the bench, at least they could get their head on a set piece.

Different staff and manager now though. Jela had shades of the Moyes syndrome all of his strikers ended up having - ie chasing channels and not being in the 6 yard box.

The feller is only good at slotting. Anything else he's poor at.

Yet, 6mill is buttons to get a striker to replace him, unless RM has is eye on someone who could do a job.

He's also another option. Kone is a different style of player to him and Vellios. He's also what, 27? He's younger, doesn't have an injury record, and can score.

He was horrific last season. But if there's any chance he can rekindle his form under a new boss, he'd be worth keeping.

All you people calling for jelavic to be kept to "see how he does under RM" (because obviously moyes ruined him making him run the chanels) do realise that RM likes his Striker to "run the chanels" don't you???

Surprisingly he's not the only one, so does mouriniho, SAF, Brenda and a host of other managers!

Just saying like...

All you people calling for jelavic to be kept to "see how he does under RM" (because obviously moyes ruined him making him run the chanels) do realise that RM likes his Striker to "run the chanels" don't you???

Surprisingly he's not the only one, so does mouriniho, SAF, Brenda and a host of other managers!

Just saying like...

Funnily enough, Arouna Kone swam the channel to make it to England in the first place.

<legs it>

Christ, all the fume if jelavic goes.....

Pretty sure Martinez would be replacing him with another striker!

In fact I'd go as far to say we'v got our eye on a pacific expensive striker since day dot. Kone was signed in advance to replace jelavic. Jelavic going is to add to funds for a marque striker....I feel it in my bones!!

Looks like you'll have some Broken Bones mate.

Just saying like...

Moyes demanded his strikers swim the channel mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back