Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the latest on Anaconda cock???

hung-like-a-horse.jpg

So Hamburg state an interest in maybe signing our most disappointing performer last season
and your response is to suggest our new manager of 2 friendlies (who is yet to fully see the full squad) can do one
and that the upcoming season will be a disappointment

SOMEONE BRING THE BLACKBURN GAME FORWARD BY A FEW DAYS- EVERYONE'S STARTING TO CRACK

I WANT MOYZ BACK LAD

Selling jelavic for 6-8mil or whatever amount isnt particularly relevant. What is relevant is how much we have to add to this amount and which strikers weve targeted to replace him.

Selling jelavic for 6-8mil or whatever amount isnt particularly relevant. What is relevant is how much we have to add to this amount and which strikers weve targeted to replace him.

well pretty sure Martinez will only sell if he has replacement sorted out. Would be too risky otherwise.
So lets just trust the man. He knows better than any of us like..

I think if Jelavic is sold on the cheap it'll be an undisclosed fee. If Everton consider it to be a good deal they'll announce the fee.

I think if Jelavic is sold on the cheap it'll be an undisclosed fee. If Everton consider it to be a good deal they'll announce the fee.

I think it doesnt necessarily mean that. Undisclosed fees usually mean theres several variables innit so it actually can be even better deal than straight up sum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back