Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well... my mates mum works with a fella who knows someone at the boozer, now this fellas lad plays football with one of the binmans sons. the binman does his round down the street where Messi stays when he visits an old schoolmate. and he said Messi is a lifelong everton fan and he told this fella that he has a £1 million buy out clause, but only if everton ask about it............. ITS ON FFS!!!

BP1i0suCEAAvD6z.jpg

Has this been posted yet? Mexican press say we're after 25 year-old centre-back Hector Moreno from Espanyol.

Has this been posted yet? Mexican press say we're after 25 year-old centre-back Hector Moreno from Espanyol.

Just looked him up and there's a report in the Daily Mail from two days ago saying that Swansea had a £5m bid for him rejected. It says: "Moreno caught Laudrup's eye as a ball-playing defender in European leagues having spent four years at AZ Alkmaar and claiming a league title in Holland before heading to La Liga. He signed for Espanyol in 2011 and was their player of the season in his first campaign."

Edit: Meanwhile yesterday's Mirror (Alan Nixon) says the bid was £7m and claims "cash-strapped" Espanyol are trying to offload him.

Last edited:
Just looked him up and there's a report in the Daily Mail from two days ago saying that Swansea had a £5m bid for him rejected. It says: "Moreno caught Laudrup's eye as a ball-playing defender in European leagues having spent four years at AZ Alkmaar and claiming a league title in Holland before heading to La Liga. He signed for Espanyol in 2011 and was their player of the season in his first campaign."

Edit: Meanwhile yesterday's Mirror (Alan Nixon) says the bid was £7m and claims "cash-strapped" Espanyol are trying to offload him.

Well, if you catch Laudrup's eye, you've got something about you. I speak to a couple of Mexicans and they say he's a good player. He was at the recent Confed's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back