Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not fussed on the Swansea away kit.

orc++LOTR.jpg

Right then, seeing as this is a rumor thread and all......

Bob may go with one up on top next season with Vic behind him ( bob is impressed with Vic)....this would mean if Jelly is sold he will not buy another striker ...gulp

The club trying very hard to shift Johnny lad but no one will have him based on his wage request.

working on a deal for another kone (CH) but he would be loaned straight back to the club he was sold from. gulp

Everton have no cash to do proper deals and will
have to sell first.....a few quid eh is what he said and he was right.
You're sauced aren't you? Don't like the sound of that!
Howard
Coleman Jagielka Distin Baines
Fellaini Gibson
Deulofeu Anichebe Mirallas
Kone​
That's not good enough.

You're sauced aren't you? Don't like the sound of that!
Howard
Coleman Jagielka Distin Baines
Fellaini Gibson
Deulofeu Anichebe Mirallas
Kone​
That's not good enough.

Replace Vic with Barkley, Pienaar or even Osman and it looks much better

I remember a few years ago when rooney first handed in the transfer request that when we sold him we had a 20% sell on clause on him. Do we still have that? Because if we do and rooney does sell for the 30m rumered in the press, we will get roughly 6m from his transfer alone.

If we sold jelavic or heitinga we could have 10m give or take to invest where we need. But I want both of these players to stay!

arsenal bid 40 mil + £1 in order to active some clause in suarez contract, yet apparently that clause means jack all anyway

what a stupid clause to have in your contract

oh ok we will give you a clause whereby if a club makes an offer in excess of 40 mil we are duty bound to inform you of the offer, but hey guess what it means F ALL in the context of things because we will still get the final say on whether you stay or go even if an offer comes in hahaha screw you suarez now sign on the dotted line...

20% of profits.. so if Man U bought him for 27 million and sell him for 30 million, we get 750K

I remember a few years ago when rooney first handed in the transfer request that when we sold him we had a 20% sell on clause on him. Do we still have that? Because if we do and rooney does sell for the 30m rumered in the press, we will get roughly 6m from his transfer alone.

If we sold jelavic or heitinga we could have 10m give or take to invest where we need. But I want both of these players to stay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back