Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First bold: Yeah no doubt, I do think the others are certain to strengthen to be honest but I meant as it stands I feel like it's alright - how long that lasts who knows?

Second bold: this is the biggest unknown, we could fly or fall with Martinez but I guess there's no way to tell until the season's over (we need to avoid getting on his back too early if we start poorly).

Third bold: definitely, but I think we might be in for a couple surprise quality signings before the prem kicks off.

Definately agree with last bit. I've thought all along, first things first he would want to add some squad players which he's done. Then it's a case of seeing what becomes available to add that extra quality to the first 11. They most likely won't be expensive additions but hopefully have that quality at reasonable prices (mirallas types if u will.

There's also the Fellaini and baines situation which must be a thorn in his side tbh.

federica-nargi2.jpg

Federica Nagri.

Oh My

Tevez and Vucinic are both very capable of playing as the main striker. In fact all 4 you've mentioned there can play there.

In a way - but none of Tevez/Vucinic/Quagliarella/Giovinco look to get in behind the defence, that's why Matri is important for Juve, because he's their only striker who does that.

See capoune might be going to Cardiff as a bid has been accepted would have loved him to come in if as expected fellaini goes on to pastures New... Would been ideal replacement in my mind.. Baines sisituation is interesting.. Is he injured ? Has he been offered a new contract? Is club waiting on a offer and if none comes in a new improved contract in September... Will jelavic stay?

See capoune might be going to Cardiff as a bid has been accepted would have loved him to come in if as expected fellaini goes on to pastures New... Would been ideal replacement in my mind.. Baines sisituation is interesting.. Is he injured ? Has he been offered a new contract? Is club waiting on a offer and if none comes in a new improved contract in September... Will jelavic stay?

don't think the Fellaini/Baines situation is interesting at all any more. All indications are they are staying but either story will surface every slow news day. annoying thing is that it will all come round again in Jan and then again, and then again... till one turns sh t or they retire after years of long service. really should be time to look forward to watching them until something else real emerges

If's? But's?

No one knows and the club isn't going to comment on speculation over the players.

People make stuff up on twitter and start all sorts, so this stuff about Baines being injured is all conjecture until we know what the teams news is an hour before the game on Saturday.

All the signs recently have pointed to all our players staying. Martinez even dismissed that Jelavic was off to Hamburg, I'll take his word.

Cardiff are absolute morons! Going in for players who have no intention of joining them offering top wack money and in-effect setting the price for the player. The player is then having to wait around whilst other clubs make No offers due to size of Fee, until finally player rejects move to Cardiff, and a sufficient time has to pass until another club can make a lower offer...

As I said Morons!! First Ince, now capoue, didn't work with cornelius and there stuck with him for 7.5M.

Cardiff are absolute morons! Going in for players who have no intention of joining them offering top wack money and in-effect setting the price for the player. The player is then having to wait around whilst other clubs make No offers due to size of Fee, until finally player rejects move to Cardiff, and a sufficient time has to pass until another club can make a lower offer...

As I said Morons!! First Ince, now capoue, didn't work with cornelius and there stuck with him for 7.5M.

How do you know Capoue will not sign for them?? Nothing wrong with Cardiff showing a bit of ambition.

At the end of the day, its all about the money. If Cardiff offer him enough, he will sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back