Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The correlation between investment and success is undeniable: you can only evade it for so long. We used to laugh at Spurs and their **** purchases, I loved embarrassing them at their place in 2006 and 2007, when we were miles ahead. Now it's difficult to prevent us falling miles behind. When they inevitably sell Bale for an extortionate fee, we will probably never compete again

Let's all go ape**** when the window closes.

Still think we will bring in a 'marquee' signing. The reason those clubs are investing? money borrowed against the tv rev next season. We might not spend £20m whoppers but we'll bringing someone in.

There's still 5 weeks to go and realistically we are only 1 or 2 quality singings short.
Some of the money being spent and quality of players purchased = QPR all over.

If anything, hopefully we get Heitinga and Gueye off our books ASAP and then wait to see what happens with Felli.

People need to remember its not all about players.

Maybe Suntan has spent 20m on top of the range ride on mowers? Maybe he outmaneourved spurs when negotiating leasing arrangements with the dealers?

So while spurs are blowing 17m on brazilians and throwing 25m at strikers we can sleep easy knowing that we have some ****ing brilliant mowers back at the farm.

I've just heard some information from a usually very reliable source regarding one of Middlesbrough's higher profile players having just agreed a deal to a Premier League team in the North West. Current prediction is either Jason Steele or Rhys Williams.

I have no idea which team it is to yet, or when or even if the deal will go through... would we need either of those players and would any NW club even need those players?

Norwich again tonight...boom another player in and this is the first team we run into.

I've just heard some information from a usually very reliable source regarding one of Middlesbrough's higher profile players having just agreed a deal to a Premier League team in the North West. Current prediction is either Jason Steele or Rhys Williams.

I have no idea which team it is to yet, or when or even if the deal will go through... would we need either of those players and would any NW club even need those players?

Just to clarify, someone at boro is moving to the premier league? No idea team or player.

Are their players any good these days?

Guardian today running with a "story" that Moyes is going to wait until after Fellaini's £23m release clause expires on 31 July before putting in a lower bid to drive the price down as he doesn't think he's proven at the highest level...
:dodgy:

Guardian today running with a "story" that Moyes is going to wait until after Fellaini's £23m release clause expires on 31 July before putting in a lower bid to drive the price down as he doesn't think he's proven at the highest level...

Gonna laugh my bollocks off when he gets sacked. Hated him in his last two years at everton, despise the dour **** now

Might not be true but I can see clubs trying to get him for around 18 million on the last week of the window.

What a tit. Hi United fans I'm going to sign a player that I don't think is good enough and I know this for sure because I've been working with him for the last 5 years. Tit. I think I hate him now.

Hahahaaaa!!!
Fellaini considered not proven at the highest level by a man who has won nothing ever.

I can understand why people get frustrated. It wasn't too long ago that Evertonians were dismissing the players that Tottenham and Man City were buying, but now both of those clubs are comfortably ahead.

I still think the likes of Norwich and Southampton are a few years behind Everton, but the lack of spending is going to catch up eventually.
LOL. That might have something to do with £1 billion of oil money.

"Moyes continues to weigh up whether the Belgian is suited to his plans for the team. Sources close to the 25-year-old have confirmed that negotiations can begin after 31 July and Moyes believes that £23m is too high a price for a player not yet proven at the highest level. While Moyes is also aware that the market for Fellaini is small, Everton would be bound to try to demand a higher fee than that."

More proven at the higher level than you, you ginger weapon.

I have been to a few of there games over the years, wife supports them. I can't see it being Steele as we have signed a keeper already. I could see Williams as a Moyes type of player due to the number of the positions he can play, he is ok but has had a few injuries in the past few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back