Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez is going to have his pre season preps wrecked right on the eve of the new football season by the looks of those reports.

Still no contract extension offered to baines by the club.

Nonsense. How would that look: clause of £23M in place, other manager bids lower than that?

That'd just make Moyes look like a bigger [Poor language removed] than he already does....because he'd have been involved in setting the clause in the first place!!!

lol & waiting for the clause date to run out in the 'hope' of getting him cheaper (which won't ****ing happen in a month of Sundays) would be a sensible course of action would it?

It's a total nonsense of a 'story', absolute rot.

Moyes is now Utd manager not manager of Everton....he worries about Utd only.

He can bid whatever he wishes for Fellaini at any time he wishes.The escape clause simply means that at a certain price up to a certain date the transfer is out of our control.

I think Moyes will follow Fabregas as far as he can and Fellaini may be a back up.
It does show however,for all his talk as Everton manager he doesn't rate either Baines or Fellaini as highly as we thought he did.

Martinez is going to have his pre season preps wrecked right on the eve of the new football season by the looks of those reports.

Still no contract extension offered to baines by the club.

Do you never tire of posting baseless negative ****e that looks to pull the club down lad?

Moyes is now Utd manager not manager of Everton....he worries about Utd only.

He can bid whatever he wishes for Fellaini at any time he wishes.The escape clause simply means that at a certain price up to a certain date the transfer is out of our control.

I think Moyes will follow Fabregas as far as he can and Fellaini may be a back up.
It does show however,for all his talk as Everton manager he doesn't rate either Baines or Fellaini as highly as we thought he did.

Baines is happy to stay and the manager wants to keep him but the board...well if the right offer comes in they will sell.

lol & waiting for the clause date to run out in the 'hope' of getting him cheaper (which won't ****ing happen in a month of Sundays) would be a sensible course of action would it?

It's a total nonsense of a 'story', absolute rot.

If he waits for the clause to run out, he's clearly acting rationally rather than irrationally...acting like a ****, of course, but after the expiry of the deadline he himself set, acting logically.

I'm amazed a clever lad like you doesn't see that, it's so blindingly obvious.

If he waits for the clause to run out, he's clearly acting rationally rather than irrationally...acting like a ****, of course, but after the expiry of the deadline he himself set, acting logically.

I'm amazed a clever lad like you doesn't see that, it's so blindingly obvious.

If he waits for the clause to run out, the price is going to go up as we'll have zero obligation to sell ffs.

It's patently obvious & only your blind hatred of Moyes is making you argue to the contrary

Your loyalty to Moyes FC knows no bounds.

I get the impression your Moyesiah could come in and offer 10 bob for our whole first team squad and you'd dfeend his right to do it.

Moyes FC? Save your patronising crap for someone else pet.

My post had nothing to do with Moyes & was merely commenting on the latest piece of negative, baseless, boring, anti club diatribe from the resident drone cribb

FLHD, did you check the sign on the door of the thread when you walked in pal. If not then there must be some Moyes threads still hanging around for you in the world foootball thread.

No wonder Sheedy stopped posting packed up and left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back