Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guardian today running with a "story" that Moyes is going to wait until after Fellaini's £23m release clause expires on 31 July before putting in a lower bid to drive the price down as he doesn't think he's proven at the highest level...
:dodgy:

price will go up after that date.

price will go up after that date.

It should do shouldn't it? The clause was there to allow another club to come in for him and give us time to replace him. We'll be just over 4 weeks away from the window closing and our preseason would be in chaos losing him late: ergo the price goes up.

Moyes knows how this works - he did it with Lescott, also 'unproven' and Fellaini is twice the player he was.

What a nonsense story, if he wanted to bid lower then the clause he could do that anytime.

thats true to be fair, he could have already bid £15M for him in order to unsettle him before his clause expired. Lazy journos - but i still fkin hate Moyes.

Guardian today running with a "story" that Moyes is going to wait until after Fellaini's £23m release clause expires on 31 July before putting in a lower bid to drive the price down as he doesn't think he's proven at the highest level...
:dodgy:

Makes no sense at all really, the clause ending would have no bearimg at all on what price we'd be willing to accept. If anything the price would then go up as others have stated, as we'd be under no obligation to sell

What a nonsense story, if he wanted to bid lower then the clause he could do that anytime.

Nonsense. How would that look: clause of £23M in place, other manager bids lower than that?

That'd just make Moyes look like a bigger [Poor language removed] than he already does....because he'd have been involved in setting the clause in the first place!!!

Nonsense. How would that look: clause of £23M in place, other manager bids lower than that?

That'd just make Moyes look like a bigger [Poor language removed] than he already does....because he'd have been involved in setting the clause in the first place!!!

Makes him look the same [Poor language removed] bidding less, 1 day after the clause.

So that means that no la liga players can leave below their release clauses (which are usually set at astronomical prices)....if ronaldos clause is 200 odd mil then you think its going to make someone look a [Poor language removed] if they bid 199mil ?!

Strange theory.

Love the way Moyes two targets are vulnerable, Baines with 2 years left and Fellaini with a clause, hope this wasn't pre-planned by Moyes.

Gonna laugh my bollocks off when he gets sacked. Hated him in his last two years at everton, despise the dour **** now

The fact he bid on Baines almost immediately tells you everything. I too will laugh mate. I noticed someone referred to him as a dinosaur from Jurassic Park yesterday.

My fear is that Kenwright is still soo far up his a$se, that'll he agree to sell regardless.
Anything for David "you had me at hello" Moyes.

If Martinez manages to keep a hold of Felli and Baines he will have done exceptionally well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back