Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he waits for the clause to run out, the price is going to go up as we'll have zero obligation to sell ffs.

It's patently obvious & only your blind hatred of Moyes is making you argue to the contrary

Depends on how settled/unsettled the player becomes. There is no iron law in these circumstances: price could go up, could go down.

I'm arguing as an Evertonian here: I give no benefit of the doubt to a man who walked out on us denying us compensation from the richest club in the world and now low-balling us on our two best players.

If you want to give him a free pass on that, that's your prerogative.

His true value is closer to £30m and if Moyes bids under that £23m he can just KOFF

Story is nonsense anyways
They can bid what they like, anyone can bid anything for any one of our players.

If the board consider that bid to be unacceptable then they reject it, simple as that.

It's also quite clear that Moyes himself doesn't do the bidding judging by his comments.

He identifies players and then leaves it up to someone else to do the bidding.

But that doesn't fit with those who have a clear dislike of our former manager.

It's blatantly all that nasty horrible ginger pricks fault for trying to disrupt his former club!!

price will go up after that date.

As much as I hate the ****e, we need to take a page out of their book, after the clause has expired, we want 30 million, pay up or shut up!!!

sicken tired of being held to ransom by the bigger clubs as they know we are skint, its not like that now, if we keep all our plalyers and with maybe another quality addition we will there or there about

FLHD, did you check the sign on the door of the thread when you walked in pal. If not then there must be some Moyes threads still hanging around for you in the world foootball thread.

No wonder Sheedy stopped posting packed up and left.

What's sheeds not posting here anymore got to do with anything? For the record, sheeds is sound & I never had a crossed word with the man.

As for the rest of that, like all of your other posts, it's both nonsenical & inane.

Did Martinez, on SSN yesterday, say something along the lines of 'financially, we don't have a problem'?
Thought I heard that. In the interview when he said there had been no interest lately in Baines and Fellaini?

What's sheeds not posting here anymore got to do with anything? For the record, sheeds is sound & I never had a crossed word with the man.

As for the rest of that, like all of your other posts, it's both nonsenical & inane.

About a bit like the majority of yours.

How's Felli's release clause going ?? I distinctly remember you referring to that as "negative" and " baseless" when I posted it existed.

Depends on how settled/unsettled the player becomes. There is no iron law in these circumstances: price could go up, could go down.

I'm arguing as an Evertonian here: I give no benefit of the doubt to a man who walked out on us denying us compensation from the richest club in the world and now low-balling us on our two best players.

If you want to give him a free pass on that, that's your prerogative.

haha, the price won't come down, irrespective of the feelings of the player, as he's got 3 years left & there's zero pressue to sell him. In your eagerness to have yet another pop at our former manager, you're not being objective, this is nothing more than a lazy journo's throwaway article, that makes no sense, if you want to use it as todays excuse to take a pop at Moyes, then crack on lad, I hope it brings you some joy.

Have to agree with Foot Long Hot Dog here, why people are taking whats written in the paper as gospel has me amused quite a bit.

Anyway, Moyes is the past, stop living in it peeps.

Did Martinez, on SSN yesterday, say something along the lines of 'financially, we don't have a problem'?
Thought I heard that. In the interview when he said there had been no interest lately in Baines and Fellaini?

Yes, he said "we are in a strong position financially".

Love the way Moyes two targets are vulnerable, Baines with 2 years left and Fellaini with a clause, hope this wasn't pre-planned by Moyes.

I wouldn't say that they are that vulnerable. 1 year is vulnerable, I don't really see that much difference between two and three years. With two years left you might be more inclined to sell now rather than for half the price next year but then again if you are not selling then it's not an issue. And I feel that Fellaini's clause seems to put him in a relatively ok valuation so if he wants to go it's ok with me. Sure I'd love Chelsea to come and bid five more million or so but it's not a low ball figure. At the end of the day if the players want to leave it's unlikely that we can keep a hold of them for more than a season and that's for every player in the team.

You have to admit, Moyes played a blinder with all that 'waiting until I see what position we finish' before signing a contract. THEN even after he agreed to join UTD, hanging around like a bad smell to 'help with planning for the clubs future for the next manager..' THEN asking Bill not to 'undo all my good work'.

It becomes clearer every day that he's been planning for his new role for a considerable time.

His low-ball offer, (which he knew would be refused) for Baines was simply to force the club to shelve their contract offer. We offer Baines a contract now and the player is in too strong of a negotiating position & what if Baines rejected to offer? That would put UTD in too strong of a position.

Everton need to wait it out and offer the contract after the window shuts.

The release clause is our enemy not our friend in this case, when it expires we'll be in a stronger negotiating position. I really don't get how some people can think otherwise

if no one wants to meet the buyout clause for felli, there not going to come back a week after it expires and offer us 30 mil. if anything they'll bid lower so i wouldnt mind him being sold especially if it meens we keep baines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back