Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medel is tough, he will need time to adjust but he is the kind of midfield destroyer we need to teach players like gerrard and suarez a lesson.

Only seen a bit of Medel but he's looked the tits when I have. He's exactly what we need -- a no nonsense destroyer type.

gif_donna_reed_record_break350_263.gif

Ha, just how I feel every time I hear what a brilliant player he is and how the heart of the team is going to be ripped out by a scandalously below-par offer of £20 million+
The entire forum is a broken record mate. That's football.

Gary Medel would be perfect for is.

£6m is a great price too. Saw him mark Messi out of a game once. He's a bit mental but I like that.

Sadly we don't have £6m I don't think.

He's 5'7". How does he fare marking players 6' out of games? I've never seen him play so Ijj, I defer completely to you on the quality of his game. Nervous that he's really jockey sized.

I think this Gary Medel transfer could be a goer, people keep saying about him being a replacement for Fellini, but I think it's more a case of being a replacement for Neville. if Gibson is out of the side, we don't have a ball winner in there. I don't think £6m would be too much of a problem, so long as we can spread the payments, over the years of his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back