The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be gutted if Jela went somewhere else in this league cos you just know he would score goals there and we'd be kicking ourselves over it. Unless a decent enough replacement is available for less than Jela went for, he should be kept and given an opportunity under Martinez where he won't be expected to do all the donkey work and score all the goals from the few if any actual chances he gets. We need a squad, not just a good first XI. Right now we've got 2 decent no. 9s in Kone and Jela who offer different things, we shouldn't be breaking that up the first moment we have when the only alternative to Kone would be Anichebe who's like for like

next to none. he hasnt even established himself in the u-21 team
Yeah, Green and Springthorpe were supposed to be top quality prospects. Not hearing much from either, but they are both very young still. Was hoping to have seen or heard more by now, but the fact that we haven't certainly doesn't mean they are busts... just that we likely won't see them soon.

That being said, I think springthorpe is on this preseason US trip, but as a #3 keeper behind Howard and Robles, I doubt we will see him anytime soon.

Scott Sinclair ‏@Scotty_Sinclair 1m
A fresh start of new things to come!

Hmmmmmmmm.

I think he just means hes got rid of that bint helen flanagan. Just tweeted hes hoping for more of à chance this year so guess he's happy sitting on his arse at citteh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back