The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

How many injuries did Wigan have last season? My concern is that he apparently thought they had a team which should have been around the top 8. I wonder if he over-rates his own players?

Hopefully once he sees the quality of player already at Everton he'll see how good the players he brings in need to be.

He's a quality coach but how good is he at judging players ability?

We were offering 9 mill in January for Fer (He went to F**king Norwich) so wheres that money gone? i know we spent abit on Kone but come on we must have a smudge of money to spend without selling.

It's just aproaching Aug 1st...not sept 1st. We have a new manager who is still accessing his new squad of players. He's already plugged most the squad gaps bringing in 4 players without selling anyone....he has a delicate potential issue regarding Fellaini and baines which could dictate future signings....

There's a month left, lets just wait and see yeah? , till we start shouting about where's the money!

I'm trying to be positive here:

Howard and Robles is probably in the top five for goalkeeping choice in the league.

Coleman and Baines are the best full back combo in the entire league.

Baines is the best full back in the league full stop.

Jagielka on his day is in the top 10 centre backs in the league.

Fellaini is one of the best central midfielders in the league, easily in the top 10.

Barkley is easily in the top 10 best prospects in the league.

Mirallas was brilliant last year and if he improves he'll be in the top 10 wide players in the league.

Jelavic cannot possibly be as bad this year as he was last year.

Kone is a better option than Anichebe.

I'm trying to be positive here:

Howard and Robles is probably in the top five for goalkeeping choice in the league.

Coleman and Baines are the best full back combo in the entire league.

Baines is the best full back in the league full stop.

Jagielka on his day is in the top 10 centre backs in the league.

Fellaini is one of the best central midfielders in the league, easily in the top 10.

Barkley is easily in the top 10 best prospects in the league.

Mirallas was brilliant last year and if he improves he'll be in the top 10 wide players in the league.

Jelavic cannot possibly be as bad this year as he was last year.

Kone is a better option than Anichebe.

I appreciate the fact you're trying butters ;)

If he keeps Felli and Leighton that will do for me.... the shoite will sell their best player ratboy and have already missed brenda's two targets...

I can imagine the phone call. Hello Bill, it is david here.How are you, sorry about leaving. Now about baines and fellaini we can do a deal here which will put smiles on both our faces. 20 mill for the two of them okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back