The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
no worries! different opinions and all that!

We're not going to convince each other any different from what we're already thinking.

All I would say is judge them when they've both played enough games for us.

Kone could turn out to be top drawer and score a fair few goals, I'm not saying he will but he's far from average.

Or 'VERY' average.

i just think he's boss, known about him for about 2-3 years now and cant believe no bigger team than chivas have bought him yet, clearly has talent.

i think its hard for players in that continent to get transfers thought because no one really watches football there, however hernandez managed to get a move to utd so its possible.

another player like is omar gonzalez from la galaxy

theres loads of talent out there if you look hard enough

He's certainly got a great youtube video!

You ever watched him in a full game?

If fellaini goes realistically do we lump whatever money Martinez gets on just 1player , someone who will go straight into first team ? Yes they will cost more or do we go for a untested midfielder and bring in a striker/winger aswell?

If fellaini goes realistically do we lump whatever money Martinez gets on just 1player , someone who will go straight into first team ? Yes they will cost more or do we go for a untested midfielder and bring in a striker/winger aswell?

I'd imagine we'd spend most of the money on a proven 1st team player as fellani would leave a big gap in the team

Sorry Steve Widnes, silly mistake sir.

I've no doubt that Moyes had dithered in the past regarding transfers, but you have in the past few weeks attacked the management of Moyes and the type of football he played. All this, while you defend Bill Kenwright and the running of the club. Seems a bit off to me, that's all.

OK Moony, no problem, I will defend to the death your right to have an opinion, even though I disagree with it.Best wishes Steve Knowsley.

As long as we don't give Wigan a call I will be happy .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back