The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we do sell Fellaini I hope to god we don't go and buy McCarthy especially for 15m that's just absolutely preposterous, hes an average player standing out in a **** team. Capoue would be a much better replacement, I'm sure there are other potential players who are much better and cheaper than McCarthy.

If we do sell Fellaini I hope to god we don't go and buy McCarthy especially for 15m that's just absolutely preposterous, hes an average player standing out in a **** team. Capoue would be a much better replacement, I'm sure there are other potential players who are much better and cheaper than McCarthy.

Lee Cattermole or Charlie Adam, or even both.

Capoue would strengthen the defensive side of our midfield which is needed especially if we cant keep gibbo fit all season

Kofi Tawiah Quansah: Why worry about Cesc when Fellaini's clause expires tomorrow? Get him and then worry about Cesc.

Mutale Masongo: £85 Million+ for Bale. Wow, if spurs turn it down. Then both Real Madrid and Spurs are insane.

Oluyinka Afolabi: Moyes please sign on Fellaini and Gareth Bale. You need them to solidify the trust the fans will have in you.

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back