The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Am I the only one who thinks we will keep both Baines and Fellaini then?

I'm one of them too.

There are tonnes of examples which show that the board give in when a 'big' offer comes in for one of our players, yet after this release clause expires for Fellaini I think both of them will stay. Only then after the window shuts can we offer Baines a new contract/extension.

There's always going to be speculation linking Fellaini and Baines to United, it's only natural.

i bloody hope they stay!!

dont think i could handle either going and then watch bobby spend the proceeds on the rest of the wigan 1st from last year!

My opinon.
I think Everton would accept Fellaini going to Utd or anybody else who meets the price. I think Fellaini and his father are looking at moving to a CL club and the riches it brings for quite some time.
It was said that a deal with Chelsea almost happened last January,only for David Moyes to change his mind(possibly explaining the collapse of the Fer deal) and the form of Fellaini certainly dipped after Christmas.
This is not a comment on his ability,merely on his desire to play for a top CL team.

I think Utd will stay away from Baines, Moyes knows it is a transfer Everton don't want to happen.Bill Kenwright has already said that he has told Moyes not to come back for Baines.Moyes and Kenwright had a good relationship and I am sure Moyes knows the Everton bottom line on Baines...only an over priced valuation will buy the player.
Selling or keeping Baines makes a statement about the club...unless Baines intervenes and demands a move which seems unlikely.

What on earth has your response got to do with my post? Do you agree with it, disagree with it, or..heaven forbid...have something to add to the discussion?

Sorry Steve Widnes, silly mistake sir.

I've no doubt that Moyes had dithered in the past regarding transfers, but you have in the past few weeks attacked the management of Moyes and the type of football he played. All this, while you defend Bill Kenwright and the running of the club. Seems a bit off to me, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back