The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Kone, Alcaraz are average players?

OK mate.

so what are you saying that koneichebe and alcatraz are great players?

no mate they are VERY average players!

maloney has prooved all his career that he is average yet he was by a mile wigans best player last year!

but i suppose we should be worried with wigan having all these so called great players but still went down!!

so what are you saying that koneichebe and alcatraz are great players?

no mate they are VERY average players!

maloney has prooved all his career that he is average yet he was by a mile wigans best player last year!

but i suppose we should be worried with wigan having all these so called great players but still went down!!

Ok mate x

..I've posted on here details I had with one of the Wigan Backroom staff. He says Kone is decent but Alcaraz is top drawer. This lad is a red and says he can't understand why that lot didn't go for him over Toure. He was sick and reckons we have stole him. I reckon Alcaraz will be a hit.

..I've posted on here details I had with one of the Wigan Backroom staff. He says Kone is decent but Alcaraz is top drawer. This lad is a red and says he can't understand why that lot didn't go for him over Toure. He was sick and reckons we have stole him. I reckon Alcaraz will be a hit.

Alcaraz is already on his way to take Gibson's sick note of the year award.

Right. You got my attention..what about him?

i just think he's boss, known about him for about 2-3 years now and cant believe no bigger team than chivas have bought him yet, clearly has talent.

i think its hard for players in that continent to get transfers thought because no one really watches football there, however hernandez managed to get a move to utd so its possible.

another player like is omar gonzalez from la galaxy

theres loads of talent out there if you look hard enough

...funny enough I mentioned this to the lad (who is on the medical staff). He said Alcaraz did pick up a serious injury last season but his fitness has generally been good.

Shame really as I was looking forward to seeing him play a part in the tour over in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back