The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleasantly surprised by lasts night result. Even more so when I read our more influential players (Felliani, piennar, Coleman, Barnes and Gibson) by all accounts had quiet games. Can anyone who watched the game inform me whether this was down to the system, as judging by reports we were better side first half, faltered slightly at the beginning of the second half but overall deserved to win the game. The only slight concern is if this system nullifying the strengths of our key players. If that is the case we may need to revert back to a flat back four, to certainly utilise the strengths of IMO the best pair of full backs in the league.

Pleasantly surprised by lasts night result. Even more so when I read our more influential players (Felliani, piennar, Coleman, Barnes and Gibson) by all accounts had quiet games. Can anyone who watched the game inform me whether this was down to the system, as judging by reports we were better side first half, faltered slightly at the beginning of the second half but overall deserved to win the game. The only slight concern is if this system nullifying the strengths of our key players. If that is the case we may need to revert back to a flat back four, to certainly utilise the strengths of IMO the best pair of full backs in the league.

Baines and Coleman might just need time to adjust to the new positions, to be honest I would rather these two both focused more on attacking.

I would not be disappointd if we sign Momo Sissoko (ex-RS) for a small fee. We are linked with him in the media today.

2010-12-30-mohamed-sissoko.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back