The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not total tosh though is he?

Every year people say the same. He's not tosh at all. Just has moments of tosh ness.

He is not. He has his great and his bad. Last week everyone was saying how great he has been this preseason.

People, straighten your minds out

He's not total tosh though is he?

Every year people say the same. He's not tosh at all. Just has moments of tosh ness.

Indeed.

Some games he's brilliant, others he is out-paced.

All in all he's a great little player on his day.

People are hounding him pretty much for that error that led to their goal, he didn't get time to settle into the game as he was a sub.

Osman is a cracking little player, granted has good and bad days and a lot can depend on the type of game and opposition but used in the right way is a great squad player to have.

Gets far more stick than he deserves!

He doesn't though.

He really isn't very good. Always losing possession.

Time to move up a gear and he's not at the races.

Same as hibbert.

Osman is a cracking little player, granted has good and bad days and a lot can depend on the type of game and opposition but used in the right way is a great squad player to have.

Gets far more stick than he deserves!

Did you watch him today????:dodgy::huh::dodgy::huh::huh:

i used to feel the same way.... but **** me he was beyond poor today...it was a pisstake and for handing that goal away he should be kept out of the team unless being used in the last 15 minutes to replace tired players or those ie gibson who are at risk of injury...

Sharpey during Commentary mentioned the two hardest workers in training who looked the most impressive were Leon Osman and Brian Oviedo...

Oviedo transferred this work onto the pitch and looked excellent....hopefully we may see him challenge Pienaar for that spot on the left if him and Leighton can develop a partnership together

Osman...****e...no ball control, panicked under pressure, bolloxed up basic passes, no movement into space...missed and a penalty but most of all THAT ****IN GOAL

no place in our squad anymore

it seems to me our best team after watching the pre-season so far would be

Howard
Stones Jags Distin
Coleman Gibson Fellaini Baines
Mirallas Kone/Jelavic Oviedo

and Fellaini only off past performances i honestly think Barkley could fill that spot he looked cracking when he came on today closing down players driving forward finding through balls cracking shot....beuatiful penalty

wouldn't mind another Striker better than the three we have

Osman didn't do well against Juve, but we all know what he brings to the table. We need Osman , as we need Fellaini, Gibson and Pienaar. Lot to choose from for Martinez, good for the team. We still need a creative CM to create more chances. Maybe Barkely can fill in......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back