Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be the new "Naismith's coming back from a long term injury..." isn't it?

Kone certainly has a better first touch than Naismith

If Naismith could sort that aspect of his game out, he'd be a much more valuable part of the squad

In relation to transfer news, that Belgian lad we've been linked with has enthused me greatly

How about Tom Ince? Things seem to have gone quiet on that front

I just think he'd be more trouble than he's worth. To me he has gobs**te written on his forehead.

Got a goal for Blackpool at the weekend

I think like most players, so long as the manager can get him playing for the team, then he's an asset

I'm not saying Tom Ince is anywhere near as good as this player, but Cantona was a bit of a loose cannon and Ferguson was able to get him to channel his nutterish tendancies for the benefit of the team.

Again, I'm not saying Tom Ince is the next Cantona but I don't dispute that he may be capable of doing a job for us

I'd rather we sign the Belgian to be honest. Maybe swap him for Heitinga?

I'm gutted we never signed Adam Johnson when we had the chance. He would be great playing in front of Baines

Man you're so boring with your 'cant afford him' posts.

If my touch of reality offends you, maybe you should consider going on Bluemoon for a bit, I doubt they ever say "I doubt we could afford him" or even know what the words FFP even mean.

Or you could live in a magic bubble, a bubble in which the TV deal was real and Everton spend 30m on transfers in a window.

Or you could just go forth and multiply.

Happy to help mate.

xxxxxxx

If my touch of reality offends you, maybe you should consider going on Bluemoon for a bit, I doubt they ever say "I doubt we could afford him" or even know what the words FFP even mean.

Or you could live in a magic bubble, a bubble in which the TV deal was real and Everton spend 30m on transfers in a window.

Or you could just go forth and multiply.

Happy to help mate.

xxxxxxx

Wait you know I'm joking right?

Oh man did that not come off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back