Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be surprised if Moyes comes in for Fellaini, isn't he after a midfielder. Just that he never played Fellaini in midfield for us.

A mate works for Everton's solicitors by the Dock road, his boss told him last week. The club has
to inform them of any contact from another club regarding a player. Elstone emailed him telling him Utd had contacted him about Fellaini

I wonder what the reason would be as to why Everton have to tell their solicitors about any and every enquiry that's ever made about a player. Sounds like a very odd, some might say bordering on unbelievable situation.

Fair enough. I agree with BMG though in that I think Kone could be a kind of mix between the other two as he can hold up play, he's got pace and can score, whereas Anichebe can't score but has pace and power and Jelavic can score but doesn't seem to have much else.

Doesn't he have the best goals per minute ratio in the league over the last 2 seasons?

I wonder what the reason would be as to why Everton have to tell their solicitors about any and every enquiry that's ever made about a player. Sounds like a very odd, some might say bordering on unbelievable situation.

Im not saying theres any truth, but with the "tapping up" of players, it probably helps to cover Clubs backs, but it does seem a bit strange.

@EvertonAlliance: Just had a call to say Man Utd have made another bid for Leighton Baines. Seems to be in the region of 16m. Fingers crossed its not true!

A mate works for Everton's solicitors by the Dock road, his boss told him last week. The club has
to inform them of any contact from another club regarding a player. Elstone emailed him telling him Utd had contacted him about Fellaini

I love this kind of stuff.

16 million would be a piss take after all the latest fees for the so called superstars of this league, Baines was one the best players in this league. 25 would be about right

We have no money?

BatSignal-300x200.jpg

Kirby ! Its back on !!!

16 million would be a piss take after all the latest fees for the so called superstars of this league, Baines was one the best players in this league. 25 would be about right

...have to wonder if all of this is getting to the player. Top bloke and top pro, but it must be difficult to not have such a thing on your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back