Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell....

@SkyBetFL: Could another @LaticsOfficial player be on his way to @Everton? Shaun Maloney is now 2/1 to follow Kone! #efc #wafc

Bringing in any more Wigan players is a bad idea. It will mess with the harmony in the locker room and create a clear seperation

Plus, every time Martinez signs another Wigan player it makes us look even more hypocritic for complaning about Moyes going for Baines or Fellaini

I hope we don't sign any more Wigan players, I'm a fan of James McC as well but just the thought of adding another one is not right, hope the latest one is a ****ty rumour. Wigan fans must hate us right now.

I know he's a bit jarg but Maloney was absolutely brilliant last season for them, think Wigan fans would be more gutted about losing him than anyone else judging by their forums

I know he's a bit jarg but Maloney was absolutely brilliant last season for them, think Wigan fans would be more gutted about losing him than anyone else judging by their forums

Robles the unbeatable in goal
Alcaraz the wall in defence
McArthur and McCartney shielding the back 4 and supplying killer passes
McManaman and Maloney playing like Garrincha and Best on the flanks
Kone a combination of pure pace, power and finishing skills
All managed by the greatest young manager around in Martinez

They must have been right up challenging for the Champions League places surely?

Maloney cost me a few hundred quid back end of last season when the pan faced turd hit that injury time free kick against QPR & for that reason I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back