Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robles the unbeatable in goal
Alcaraz the wall in defence
McArthur and McCartney shielding the back 4 and supplying killer passes
McManaman and Maloney playing like Garrincha and Best on the flanks
Kone a combination of pure pace, power and finishing skills
All managed by the greatest young manager around in Martinez

They must have been right up challenging for the Champions League places surely?

Maybe should have put more emphasis on the for them bit :lol: Not saying I want him, not in a million years, just saying Wigan fans rate him more than McCarthy and they watch him a lot more than I do

Maybe should have put more emphasis on the for them bit :lol: Not saying I want him, not in a million years, just saying Wigan fans rate him more than McCarthy and they watch him a lot more than I do

That's not because he's great it's because McCarthy is rank average mate.

For those of you who wanted another box to box midfielder...we tried for one. His club said no:

This info is from Greg Seltzer at www.noshortcorners.com, who is connected and very accurate for US players...

I've learned that Everton tried to approach Roma to talk about dealing Michael Bradley and were quickly told to hit the bricks.

I know many out there worry that the bald eagle will be squeezed out in a crowded midfield, but I'm told the new coach loves him and plans to use him often. Apparently, Rudi Garcia feels that none of the other guys in the stable cover enough ground - which, as we all know, is one category where few can match Bradley.

For those of you who wanted another box to box midfielder...we tried for one. His club said no:

This info is from Greg Seltzer at www.noshortcorners.com, who is connected and very accurate for US players...

Shame I really like Bradley. This shows that Roberto will know about USMNT players very well and hopefully the talk is true and he rates Donovan as highly as we all do on this forum.

I pray to god that we don't sign any more players from Wigan.

We got their best defender and their best striker, let's leave it at that Rowbertoe (said in a Dave Whelan voice).

While it is exciting to be linked with the likes of the dude from Ajaz, Medel and other younger players, the inner voice keeps nagging at me, giving me the feelings I have had in every transfer window, telling me that I know that the board will once again not back the manager to the extent that they need to.

I pray to god that we don't sign any more players from Wigan.

We got their best defender and their best striker, let's leave it at that Rowbertoe (said in a Dave Whelan voice).

While it is exciting to be linked with the likes of the dude from Ajaz, Medel and other younger players, the inner voice keeps nagging at me, giving me the feelings I have had in every transfer window, telling me that I know that the board will once again not back the manager to the extent that they need to.

No fear Bob was telling anyone would listen at FF from the start that his old team were good enough to be a top 8 side in the PL. He was laying the groundwork then so IMHO he has still got his eye on 2/3 players at wigan if he has the dough to do anything.

Why are the 2 issues mutually exclusive?

Because he is signing the same 'talent' that got Wigan relegated, you would have thought he would have higher hopes.

Don't see Moyes coming in to sign Osman, Hibbert have we? They didn't get us relegated and what's to say they are not good enough for UTD?

Surely that ship has sailed? He has been on the radar longer than Jason Koumas and David Hirst combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back