Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate, I just assume you hate every Saints player :lol:

It's mainly the club and their fans mate. They have some decent players at the moment. Annoyingly.

Edit...

In fact I'm fairly sure Adam Lallana isn't on Twitter anymore due to Cena, me and a few others hounding him to join his boyhood club a few years back!

Bloody hell....

@SkyBetFL: Could another @LaticsOfficial player be on his way to @Everton? Shaun Maloney is now 2/1 to follow Kone! #efc #wafc

No chance. Just sky bet trying to mug people who daft enough to believe it. 2/1 for them is like 20/1 on any other betting site anyway.

"I've learned that Everton tried to approach Roma to talk about dealing Michael Bradley and were quickly told to hit the bricks.

I know many out there worry that the bald eagle will be squeezed out in a crowded midfield, but I'm told the new coach loves him and plans to use him often. Apparently, Rudi Garcia feels that none of the other guys in the stable cover enough ground - which, as we all know, is one category where few can match Bradley. "

Thats sooooooooooo American.

"[Publication is blacklisted due to spam] Sport"

A source close to the American forward has suggested that he is mulling over several offers from top European sides, and Everton could easily be one of them.

His contract with LA Galaxy currently expires at the end of December and if no renewal is on the horizon, it could force him to leave the club where he’s been since 2005.

Everton are one of the favourites to land him, if they’re interested, because he’s already spent time on loan with the Merseyside club on two occasions in 2010 and 2012.

“I can share with you that multiple clubs in multiple European countries [have reached out to Donovan]. As Landon said in KC this week, he is feeling great physically and mentally and from a club standpoint he is open to anything now,” said the source.

It would be a very good move for Everton for several reasons with the main one being that it’s not going to cost them too much other than a big wage packet.

Donovan doesn’t warrant a big fee for any side looking to sign him right now because there is such a short period of time left to run on his current deal.

Fair enough, he does hold some commercial value to LA Galaxy away from the football pitch but they wouldn’t find any club willing to pay over the odds for him right now when they could hold out and sign him for nothing this January.

I would be happy to see LD come in January, hes not a big earner and suspect hes got a year or 2 left in the tank.

Watch this space I suppose.

I'd love for Landon to rejoin everton. He can play out wide on the right and have mirallas out wide left. Something like this maybe?

Jela or kone
Mirallas. Vic. Donovan
Gibson Felliani
Baines Distin Jagielka Coleman
Howard
With Barkley, Osman, Pienaar, Robles, Heitinga, jela/kone, Oviedo, Deulofeu, Alcaraz and Stones to rotate through. That's a strong side

Love to see Landon back obviously for footballing reasons but commercially for the club. Having taken part in the tournament our exposure has been heightened so to bring in Donovan would be a bonus. Still think we are a centre mid short though!!

Think Dempsey has been brought back to MLS to fill the gap donovan will leave as there leading country man playing in there league.

Hope he comes to us, perfect addition if only for a couple of years.

Landon makes a lot of sense for us in football and commercial terms but I would understand if Roberto did not want to do it simply to avoid looking like he is copying Moyes/not his own man...which would be OK if he has an alternative that is as attractive

Alderweireld would be a superb signing. Although I'd be interested on us getting this young Italian we are supposedly interested in, Luca Marrone. Reports say we've had a loan offer turned down as Juventus want a permanent transfer. I've looked up some things about him and he sound like just the player we need.

"Despite making just 10 appearances in the league last year at the Juventus Stadium, Marrone did show that he is a very capable footballer. He notched up a passing accuracy of 92%, which was the highest at the club for players who made 10 appearances or more. He completed almost 500 passes in just eight starts, this shows he is capable of keeping hold of possession for his team. His forward pass percentage of 82.8% makes his statistics all the more impressive too."

http://squawka.com/news/2013/08/06/...ielder-transfer-scouting-report/2013080615949

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back