Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be happy to see LD come in January, hes not a big earner and suspect hes got a year or 2 left in the tank.

Watch this space I suppose.

The post above yours says that Donovan would cost 'a big wage packet' I take it you disagree? Not a loaded question, just curious.

Alderweireld would be a superb signing. Although I'd be interested on us getting this young Italian we are supposedly interested in, Luca Marrone. Reports say we've had a loan offer turned down as Juventus want a permanent transfer. I've looked up some things about him and he sound like just the player we need.

"Despite making just 10 appearances in the league last year at the Juventus Stadium, Marrone did show that he is a very capable footballer. He notched up a passing accuracy of 92%, which was the highest at the club for players who made 10 appearances or more. He completed almost 500 passes in just eight starts, this shows he is capable of keeping hold of possession for his team. His forward pass percentage of 82.8% makes his statistics all the more impressive too."

http://squawka.com/news/2013/08/06/...ielder-transfer-scouting-report/2013080615949

Impressive stats, didn't realise he was that much of a pass master. Quite low "chances created" though, especially when you look at Pirlo's stats.

one of the best footballers on this globe mate, so no wonder

Obviously, Pirlo is the BEST at what he does. But what I mean is that his chances created is 0.3 per match when Pirlo's is roughly 3 per match - my point being that he's not exactly the creative God that many are crying out for.

No fear Bob was telling anyone would listen at FF from the start that his old team were good enough to be a top 8 side in the PL. He was laying the groundwork then so IMHO he has still got his eye on 2/3 players at wigan if he has the dough to do anything.

I support him in everything else he's said and done. But that worries me immensely because it is quite clearly not true...

indykaila News ‏@indykaila 22s

Breaking news: Everton football club have made early enquires on Jermain Defoe. (Club source) #EFC #THFC

4f1aae036ccd618b5c7c7a80d321e2d1.png

Obviously, Pirlo is the BEST at what he does. But what I mean is that his chances created is 0.3 per match when Pirlo's is roughly 3 per match - my point being that he's not exactly the creative God that many are crying out for.

Marrone was played as a centre back in most of his 10 games last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back