Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
out of curiousity what would be the best way to let martinez know what players we
want to sign

i see newcastle i think managed to
convince their manager to not sign a
player who had been convicted of
rape because they didn't want him
associated with their club and this was
done via twitter.

Newcastle who have just signed Remy?

My roommate is a United fan, I've been sending him texts all day of Osman GIFs. Started with the goal against city and they've gotten worse and worse as the day progressed. The last one was a gem I found of this one time when he gave the ball away against Juventus for an equalizer. Anyways, my mate's been calling me every couple hours or so in hysterics, "I swear to **** if we sign that $%^## piece of $%^&* I'll murder Moyes." It's all been great fun.

Apparently tomorrow's Mirror is saying that United are going for Fellaini but they don't think he's worth the amount in his buy out clause, cheeky bastards!

Kristof Terreur ‏@HLNinEngeland 1h

Can only confirm what @johncrossmirror writes about the Marouane #Fellaini bid. It'll also appear in #HLN, my paper. Deal is close. #MUFC

@SvenClaes -follow him- was already waiting a week for the #Fellaini bid to happen.So did I.His release clause expired last week. #MUFC

Apparently tomorrow's Mirror is saying that United are going for Fellaini but they don't think he's worth the amount in his buy out clause, cheeky bastards!

The united fans don't rate him or Baines that much. Pure safety blanket signings that aren't gonna put the fear into their rivals.

Can only confirm what @johncrossmirror writes about the Marouane #Fellaini bid. It'll also appear in #HLN, my paper. Deal is close. #MUFC

@SvenClaes -follow him- was already waiting a week for the #Fellaini bid to happen.So did I.His release clause expired last week. #MUFC
Will United and Moyes just feck off, I am already getting sick of them and the season hasn't even started. Remember Moyes if it wasn't for Everton you wouldn't be where you are now.

Moyes would not have waited for the clause to expire. He has exhausted all other avenues (Thiago, Fabregas etc..), realised his brand, even at Utd, is incapable of attracting big name players and will now come in for Felli.

When he leaves I'm going to be devastated.

The ultimate p!ss take would be if Felli rejected him and Rooney left.

I'm pretty sure we would have got another manager of his caliber, if not better. We will never know...

Well our previous manager was Walter Smith mate, so there's no assurance of that.

That said, I understand you fearing Fellaini will leave... just sit tight mate. When you see it on BBC Sport or The Guardian then you can man panic stations.

HLN Belgium saying a deal is close.

If we lose Fellaini it will be hard, but it will be made worse when Martinez signs James McCarthy as his replacement. McCarthy is not adequate to fill Felli's boots. If we sell Fellaini for £20m-£25m, we will buy McCarthy for £12m-£15m. This is honestly what is going to happen because.. well... I can see the future.

I don't want it to happen though. I don't want Fellaini to leave but if he has to go, we should buy Etienne Capoue for the £8m bid that Cardiff had accepted. That would be a very savvy business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back