Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe.. I can only see him doing well at United. He is a top, top class manager and he is about to prove it.

I'll make another prediction.. very, very early on this one... I think Martinez is going to be great for us, but he will only stay until Arsene Wenger leaves (retires?) from the Arsenal post. Then Roberto Martinez will move on to the Gunners.

Blimey you're on fire tonight mate, you really can see the future, Arsenal eh?

I'm still not sure about Moyes to be honest, Man U won their titles down to having the best club manager who's ever lived.

A lot of people on here don't think that Man U has a brilliant squad, I'm one of them. So it'll be interesting to see if Moyes can get the same out of those players.

fox just showed we played $9m for kone and $6.3 for robles which is $15.3 million US Dollars which is about 9.9m pounds. not sure how accurate it is but figured it'd clear up how much we paid for both

fox just showed we played $9m for kone and $6.3 for robles which is $15.3 million US Dollars which is about 9.9m pounds. not sure how accurate it is but figured it'd clear up how much we paid for both

Erm, we payed £5 million for Kone and slightly under a million for Robles, that's a figure slightly under £6 million.

Erm, we payed £5 million for Kone and slightly under a million for Robles, that's a figure slightly under £6 million.

like i said it was just what fox showed on the screen. I said i wasn't sure how reliable it was lol Anywas $9m US dollars is 5.8m British Pounds so its close

Blimey you're on fire tonight mate, you really can see the future, Arsenal eh?

yes, Arsenal. Just had to consult that ol' crystal ball of mine.

crystal-ball.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back