Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me Fellaini hasn't shown his best in preseason . He has his price and for 25 million its a good deal . Half the time he doesn't look arsed and that's what cuts it .

Out Fellaini 25 million

In
alderweireld 3m plus heitinga
Jorgino or Honda 7m
Medel or chantome 6m
Matri 9m

For me Fellaini hasn't shown his best in preseason . He has his price and for 25 million its a good deal . Half the time he doesn't look arsed and that's what cuts it .

Out Fellaini 25 million

In
Jorgino or Honda 7m
Medel or chantome 6m
Matri 9m

Never heard of either of those, for that reason, I'm in.

Ha - bit weird being on the other end of it now!

I think it's great! It's like a load off.

The Fellaini situation really doesn't concern me too much. I'm not convinced he's going to be super-important to the way Martinez wants us to play. I think I'd rather get the 20-odd million and let Martinez bring in who he really wants.

But, if Martinez wants him, that's fine by me, too.

Don't think we have mate.

Fairly sure that comes next year.

Even if that is the case we still have it, failure to spend and thus stand still could be very costly this season and suck us into that lower end of the table scrap and with other teams prepared to reinvest the money it is only a matter of time before we're overtaken.

Even if that is the case we still have it, failure to spend and thus stand still could be very costly this season and suck us into that lower end of the table scrap and with other teams prepared to reinvest the money it is only a matter of time before we're overtaken.

That's the thing mate. If we don't get it until next year, we don't have it.

That's the thing mate. If we don't get it until next year, we don't have it.

Most modern day transfers are paid via instalments. Are you telling me that we cant muster a few million to sign players from club whom would know we have this money coming in? Also I'd like to see where this information has came from that we don't receive any money until next year. The deal is for this coming season so unless I'm being naïve I don't see why this money wont already be with the club.

Most modern day transfers are paid via instalments. Are you telling me that we cant muster a few million to sign players from club whom would know we have this money coming in? Also I'd like to see where this information has came from that we don't receive any money until next year. The deal is for this coming season so unless I'm being naïve I don't see why this money wont already be with the club.

That's exactly what i'm saying mate.

Like I say i'm not certain about the money being next year. Just what i've heard.

A lot of the money is from prize money for league postion and Clubs are paid per appearance on the Tele.

Thats why it isnt paid till the Seasons end.

A lot of the money is from prize money for league postion and Clubs are paid per appearance on the Tele.

Thats why it isnt paid till the Seasons end.

Each club are guaranteed a minimum from the TV deal, surely that would be paid in? I have not read anywhere that it isn't paid until the end of the season apart from on here.

It's not like its Moyes sat in his United office, working out on his excell spreadsheet, how much he can afford to offer for Fellaini.

That has nothing to do with him.

Out Fellaini 25 million

In
Jorgino or Honda 7m
Medel or chantome 6m
Matri 9m
I'll update for you so it's more realistic mate.

OUT: Fellaini (75k/week wages), 24m.
Heitinga (55k/week wages), 3m.

IN: Alderweireld (45k/week wages), 6m.
McCarthy (40k/week wages), 11m.

MONEY REMAINING: 10m.
WAGES REMAINING: 45k/week wages.

JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW: No money available.

I'll update for you so it's more realistic mate.

OUT: Fellaini (75k/week wages), 24m.
Heitinga (55k/week wages), 3m.

IN: Alderweireld (45k/week wages), 6m.
McCarthy (40k/week wages), 11m.

MONEY REMAINING: 10m.
WAGES REMAINING: 45k/week wages.

JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW: No money available.

Why buy dross like McCarthy when you could buy better for cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back