Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why buy dross like McCarthy when you could buy better for cheaper

efc__1215778908_bill-kenwright_new_header.jpg

"I like this guy."

If we had the balls then try Honda . There's loads out there mcCarthy is overpriced because he's English it goes agaisnt the grain of our budget to buy players like him

Honda wants Milan. No goer.

McCarthy is Irish, but i get your point.

£11 Million is not over-priced for a 22 year old midfielder, who has proved he is very good in the prem.

Lescott moved for 22m years ago. Sure, he was English, so in a homegrown player world he gets a little overvalued, but surely Fellaini is worth a larger fee?!

Lescott moved for 22m years ago. Sure, he was English, so in a homegrown player world he gets a little overvalued, but surely Fellaini is worth a larger fee?!

Fellaini is clearly worth £30m+ but the problem is that release clause.

I think once Dithering Dave stops dithering then he'll be at United, but in truth if I were Fellaini I wouldn't appreciate being his third choice midfield option. If I were Fellaini I'd tell the ditherer to do one tbh.

Ok British sorry the geography police are out in force . For 11 million there are far greater players than mcCarthy don't care what anyone says . Look at arsenal they got Carzola for 16 mill .

Honda wants Milan. No goer

McCarthy is Irish, but i get your point

£11 Million is not over-priced for a 22
year old midfielder, who has proved
he is very good in the prem.

Very true. Let me know when McCarthy proves he is very good in the Prem.

Ok British sorry the geography police are out in force . For 11 million there are far greater players than mcCarthy don't care what anyone says . Look at arsenal they got Carzola for 16 mill .

So what you're trying to say is - and correct me if I'm wrong - that we're on the cusp of poaching Santi Cazorla from Arsenal, for 11m?

So what you're trying to say is - and correct me if I'm wrong - that we're on the cusp of poaching Santi Cazorla from Arsenal, for 11m?

No what I am saying is we should not pay 11m for McCarthy because there are cheaper and better options out there . Cazorla was just an example of you can find cheaper from abroad . He has got to be worth 25 million now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back