Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we lose Fellaini it will be hard, but it will be made worse when Martinez signs James McCarthy as his replacement. McCarthy is not adequate to fill Felli's boots. If we sell Fellaini for £20m-£25m, we will buy McCarthy for £12m-£15m. This is honestly what is going to happen because.. well... I can see the future.

I don't want it to happen though. I don't want Fellaini to leave but if he has to go, we should buy Etienne Capoue for the £8m bid that Cardiff had accepted. That would be a very savvy business.

You can see the future can you?

What am I having for lunch tomorrow afternoon?

And no, it's not cheese on toast.

If Moyes even dares to lay his filthy manc fingers on Fellani, I will go to Old Trafford myself and personally tell him to feck off.

He can have him but only if he meets our valuation/clause.

If he doesnt think Fellaini is worth that money then hes not going to get him the cheeky git.

If we lose Fellaini it will be hard, but it will be made worse when Martinez signs James McCarthy as his replacement. McCarthy is not adequate to fill Felli's boots. If we sell Fellaini for £20m-£25m, we will buy McCarthy for £12m-£15m. This is honestly what is going to happen because.. well... I can see the future.

I don't want it to happen though. I don't want Fellaini to leave but if he has to go, we should buy Etienne Capoue for the £8m bid that Cardiff had accepted. That would be a very savvy business.

Mccarthy is a good player who is getting better. Bit of a exaggeration there.

Capoue is good too as well but he plays generally deeper than Mccarthy while Mccarthy can play different roles.

He doesn't look like he's the main focus under Martinez like he was under Moyes in these pre season games.

Great player, worth having rather than not. But im sure Martinez wouldn't be too arsed in selling him and use the kitty to shape the team.

United fans will be more upset buying him than us selling him.

So not just obvious predictions but blindingly obvious ones too?

I don't know.. not that many people predicted Moyes to United. There was serious disrespect for that man even amongst Evertonians. If I had a nickel (that's yank money btw) every time someone said "Moyes will never manage a big club", I would be a millionaire. Even now, people think he is gonna be a flop at MUFC. It's just not gonna happen.

Oh, and I stated Moyes to MUFC quite a few times over the years, but here is the only one I can find on record at the moment. I stated it on a DailyMail article back in January.

"No way Moyes takes the Chelsea job. He is staying at Everton until Sir Alex steps down. Then he'll take the job at Man Utd."

I don't know.. not that many people predicted Moyes to United. There was serious disrespect for that man even amongst Evertonians. If I had a nickel (that's yank money btw) every time someone said "Moyes will never manage a big club", I would be a millionaire. Even now, people think he is gonna be a flop at MUFC. It's just not gonna happen.

Oh, and I stated Moyes to MUFC quite a few times over the years, but here is the only one I can find on record at the moment. I stated it on a DailyMail article back in January.

"No way Moyes takes the Chelsea job. He is staying at Everton until Sir Alex steps down. Then he'll take the job at Man Utd."

He's made from the same sort of cloth as Fergie but I still don't think he'll succeed.

It was always going to happen regardless when Fergie retired.

I HOPE THIS IS A JOKE
Belgian press: Fellaini close to 'dream transfer' to Manchester United
http://hereisthecity.com/2013/08/07/belgian-press-fellaini-close-to-dream-transfer-to-manchester-uni/
a5b479b78eb84efd10fafaf0d20ef532.png

Look at the guy who wrote this article, how can he live with himself knowing he is an utter fool of a man and a disgrace to all people called Dan

He's made from the same sort of cloth as Fergie but I still don't think he'll succeed.

It was always going to happen regardless when Fergie retired.

Maybe.. I can only see him doing well at United. He is a top, top class manager and he is about to prove it.

I'll make another prediction.. very, very early on this one... I think Martinez is going to be great for us, but he will only stay until Arsene Wenger leaves (retires?) from the Arsenal post. Then Roberto Martinez will move on to the Gunners.

Lads, how do I make friends with people who are ITK?
is their some sort of secret society of people who are ITK?
Do you have to know someone who is a journo or works at goodison?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back