The Summer Transfer Window Deadline Day - Friday 31st August 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyesy in London dealing with Oviedo work permit hearing, maybe putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 but possibly multitasking and having talks with Essien. Would fit the CM bill that he apparently is looking for.

Yeah sure... i'm sure we'd smash our wage structure for a 30 + year old struggling to recover from a long term injury who doesn't play much anymore. (n)

Moyesy in London dealing with Oviedo work permit hearing, maybe putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 but possibly multitasking and having talks with Essien. Would fit the CM bill that he apparently is looking for.

Maybe trying to kidnap M'bia when he tries to get a car to QPR

So, Pienaar (£4.5m), Naismith (Free), Mirallas (£6m), Oviedo (£1.2m) IN (£11.7m) and Cahill (£1m), Yobo (£2.5m), Rodwell (£12m) OUT (£15.5m) means we're a player up, £3.8m better off and we've improved the side quite considerably. Good work!

Anyone think Jenas could be on the list if others fail ? I mean on loan he would be a great addition. Essien would be on good wages and N Zonzi i would not pay more than 3,5 mill for.

Are we looking for a CM? If Mirallas or Naismith are going to play behind Jelavic then Fellaini will drop back in alongside Gibson. Heitinga can't shift Jagielka and Distin, so might get games there. Osman has been dropping back there too. Junior is coming through and it's looking like this is Coleman's season to switch to fullback, so Neville will play more in midfield as well.

I think we could still do with a stand in centre forward on loan in case Jelavic gets injured. The other options we have with the physical presence to lead the line are Anichebe and Vellios.

Just to clarify above post - apparently Essien is "only" on £70k ish a week, so if we could loan him and pay 50% of his wages I'd DEFINITELY be all for that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back