The Summer Transfer Window Deadline Day - Friday 31st August 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If fellaini is going to be played further forward then I think we might need another player alongside Gibson, osman is better further forward, Neville is not up to playing all the time and heitinga doesn't play well there imo

Mirallas might be a decent back up for jelavic if moyes plays him uptop?

We can't fix everything all at once. I'd imagine that Moyes will think he has enough bodies to cope in centre midfield for now and that it's a position where he can give some of his favourites games. Mirallas doesn't know the league very well, it might limit his movement if he has to play more as a target man and defenders might bully him if he's playing up against them rather than in the hole. We could probably do with a better version of Straq on loan IMO.

Liverpool will add a couple yet and spurs are adding quality, arsenal are strong and may add 1 major inn yet... 4ths looking less and less likely!

I think we need a quality signing in cm to have a chance.

I think he has made some fantastic signings if he gets all three of those, and five million for Adebayor. Brilliant. I think they'll waltz into fourth now this season, maybe even challenge the top three.

He's made some good signings, but he's also lost Modric & VDV, plus Adebayor was there last year & Friedel was great in goal. So what have they really gained? Not much, if anything imo, plus I think AVB is nowhere near good enough to manage at the top end of the PL - as he proved last year.

Nothing has happened in on deadline day that we weren't aware of yesterday. I wonder how much time has been wasted reading about "I'm hearing"s on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back