The Sunday Sermon ; David Moyes .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not pissin up yer back or out LCAB but once again another awesome effort from your good self, I've said before that your sermons are what encouraged me to join the GOT family, they are truly up lifting pieces of work that make you remember why we've been chosen by this great club of ours!
Anyways agree 100% with all written mate, I was there on that fateful day at boro in the cup and felt so down n out supporting us it was unreal (especially when that nob ince scored n celebrated in front of us.) and from them depths of despair to some of the fantastic highs (and yes a few lows) we've experienced under the ginger one I will always be grateful to him.
Your sermon has got me feeling like we're gonna rip city a new arse tomorro, that's the power they have LCAB! Respect.

Not pissin up yer back or out LCAB but once again another awesome effort from your good self, I've said before that your sermons are what encouraged me to join the GOT family, they are truly up lifting pieces of work that make you remember why we've been chosen by this great club of ours!
Anyways agree 100% with all written mate, I was there on that fateful day at boro in the cup and felt so down n out supporting us it was unreal (especially when that nob ince scored n celebrated in front of us.) and from them depths of despair to some of the fantastic highs (and yes a few lows) we've experienced under the ginger one I will always be grateful to him.
Your sermon has got me feeling like we're gonna rip city a new arse tomorro, that's the power they have LCAB! Respect.

Dude , that is lovely of you .

Seriously .

It IS , SUPPOSED to be HOW WE ROLL , Cocka , after all , eh ???

Nice one , kid .

New to the forum, but viewed it regularly. Good piece by LCAB , and agree with the passion and pride Moyes has put back into Everton. But for me this next transfer window is going to show whether Moyes has the final piece of the Managers jigsaw puzzle, being able to wheeler - deal. He must know whether any significant money is going to come into the club or not in the near future. If its no ( more than likely ) then he has to look to strenghen the right midfield position and resolve the Pienaar situation. He needs to move Yobo on for a fee if possible and maybe any of Vaughan, Bilyletdinov, Hietinga, Yakubu or Anichebe. And look for Donvan ( I am increasingly worried that the MLS are looking for a transfer not a loan so Moyes needs to find cash ), Kranjar in some sort of deal for Pienaar, Robbie Keane on loan would compensate for the loss of Cahill, unless Bily gets a run out in this position. But we cant afford an expensive bench which is inable to change matches. Sorry if its been a ramble !

New to the forum, but viewed it regularly. Good piece by LCAB , and agree with the passion and pride Moyes has put back into Everton. But for me this next transfer window is going to show whether Moyes has the final piece of the Managers jigsaw puzzle, being able to wheeler - deal. He must know whether any significant money is going to come into the club or not in the near future. If its no ( more than likely ) then he has to look to strenghen the right midfield position and resolve the Pienaar situation. He needs to move Yobo on for a fee if possible and maybe any of Vaughan, Bilyletdinov, Hietinga, Yakubu or Anichebe. And look for Donvan ( I am increasingly worried that the MLS are looking for a transfer not a loan so Moyes needs to find cash ), Kranjar in some sort of deal for Pienaar, Robbie Keane on loan would compensate for the loss of Cahill, unless Bily gets a run out in this position. But we cant afford an expensive bench which is inable to change matches. Sorry if its been a ramble !

It hasn't . It was sense .

Thing is , ITS OUT OF HIS HANDS , or MUCH OF IT IS .

As to the Future ..We shall see .

THE POINT was RESPECT AND FUKN LOYALTY IN AN AGE OF , " I PAY ME DOUGH , I CAN DO WTF I WANT !!! "

FUK OFF HOME THEN !!!

Was me point , lid ,...

Thanks, you seem to be in know a bit, where do you think its all going to lead, if the status quo at the club doesn`t change. There`s the big 3 , MU, The Arse and Chelski, plus Sitteh and Spurs probably scrapping for the top 4 spots. Will Moyes blow his top at the boards failure to find new finance or sell to a billionaire ?

Thanks, you seem to be in know a bit, where do you think its all going to lead, if the status quo at the club doesn`t change. There`s the big 3 , MU, The Arse and Chelski, plus Sitteh and Spurs probably scrapping for the top 4 spots. Will Moyes blow his top at the boards failure to find new finance or sell to a billionaire ?

No Billionaires , kid . That IS for sure

I THINK he'll stick it out . HE LOVES US , DESPITE THE FOOLS ,..

It will evolve - the wider game . Always has , always will .

I stay hopeful , naive , perhaps , but ALWAYS hopeful .

Not half lad.

Very well set out and a good read mate. For me though the jury is still out, in many points I agree with Great Dane. We know the board are a set of clowns but really would having a fortune for Moyes to spend sort things out, I think not. There have been ?'s over his tactics, subbing and team selections. In many interviews when things have gone wrong how is it down to the players and not his responsibility?

So for me to early to give him a legendary pat on the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back