The Sunday Sermon ; David Moyes .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man management dealing with the pienaar saga and lescott and rooney and even arteta.
Balls because he is still there now.I'm sure celtic have called at least twice while he has been with us.He stayed put.That shows backbone and loyalty.Especialy in todays game.
And i am calm.Very.
And er..nice to meet you.

Ignore that Dublin fella, he's like some warped relative of Ghost and probably needs to go and stand on the Kop for his own good.

Stunning read LCAB mate. I have been frustrated with Moyes, because i wanna see him go for games a bit more, and when he does things like play Heitinga, who clearly doesn't want to be here, or bring Anichebe on in light of what was reported in last weekends press, that is frustrating, but he his human, and like us all, has his faults.

He is the best thing that has happend to Everton in the last twenty years, we would be nowhere without him. I would cry i think if he walked. It would feel like ya bird leaving ya, and if he went to someone, say Villa, it would be like seeing ya bird with another fella.

Thing is though, maybe he does need to walk, maybe he needs to be selfish. The board are not doing us any favours. We are not progressing as a football club and it is holding Moyes and the team back. If he walked he would probably been doing us a favour and it would make people realise that there needs to be radical changes in the boardroom for us to ever progress.

I hope we'l end up fine this season. Im sure we will and as always, Everton i fcuking love you, more than ever!

No WHAT ???

I'm Sorry to The Haters , But ,.. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS .

Cheers , Matty .

The haters just hate. Leave them to it. Most are looking like complete teds.

There is elements of truth in what Cena says. I don't agree with all. Especially the walking bit. But I agree with alot.

However, we need an orderly change in the board room. We certainly have been hemmed in this season due to a lack of cash.

Moyes would probably of spent his way out of the issues this autumn, by buying in the summer.

I think he wanted to buy a striker and a winger in the summer anyway.

Its all about balance.

Moyes knows how to find it, but keeping it and us there, is made more difficult by the lack of cash, meaning we cannot make quick changes at times.

He'll over come it. We always do though. Because MOYES IS A WINNER.

And he'll be a winner for Everton. Stand on me.

The haters just hate. Leave them to it. Most are looking like complete teds.

There is elements of truth in what Cena says. I don't agree with all. Especially the walking bit. But I agree with alot.

However, we need an orderly change in the board room. We certainly have been hemmed in this season due to a lack of cash.

Moyes would probably of spent his way out of the issues this autumn, by buying in the summer.

[B]I think he wanted to buy a striker and a winger in the summer anyway.

[/B]
Its all about balance.

Moyes knows how to find it, but keeping it and us there, is made more difficult by the lack of cash, meaning we cannot make quick changes at times.

He'll over come it. We always do though. Because MOYES IS A WINNER.

And he'll be a winner for Everton. Stand on me.

I KNOW HE DID , an' with respect People , I'M THE UNY FUKN ORACLE AROUND THESE PARTS TO MY KNOWLEDGE ....

" ...I hear them coming for me . Being at the top is lonely . What the fuk they go'n say ??? I'm THE BEST Bitch doin' it ,...!

For Moyesey An' meself , in truth ............

Man management dealing with the pienaar saga and lescott and rooney and even arteta.
Balls because he is still there now.I'm sure celtic have called at least twice while he has been with us.He stayed put.That shows backbone and loyalty.Especialy in todays game.
And i am calm.Very.
And er..nice to meet you.

My Brother , incidentally ...^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Walton ; IN DA' HOWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE !!!

Any time you Blue Boys get really fed up with the fella, just point him towards Selhurst.(y)
And Big Big up LCAB as usual because;
1. Class article
2.His revelations that without Big Nige and AJ Blues wouldn't have achieved one tenth of what they have under the Ginger Maestro. :drunk::drunk:.(cries bitter tears.)

Cheers LCAB.....and stuff if up the Citeh tonight.

Any time you Blue Boys get really fed up with the fella, just point him towards Selhurst.(y)
And Big Big up LCAB as usual because;
1. Class article
2.His revelations that without Big Nige and AJ Blues wouldn't have achieved one tenth of what they have under the Ginger Maestro. :drunk::drunk:.(cries bitter tears.)

Cheers LCAB.....and stuff if up the Citeh tonight.

Thank you , Eagle , my mate .

YOU , are , as ever , welcomes lid .

The Oracle as always.

I remember us at times over the last 20 years where we've literally been on our knees - with a team that would make you not just cringe but shudder.

Moyes picked us up off the floor to put it mildly. And although the team at times may not have the consistency we want or like... Moyes has a track record of bringing in decent players.

He's not 100%. But then again no one is. Juan Serbastian Veron to Man United and then Chelsea! is one illustration of this....

I'm convinced if we had just that little bit more extra money we'd smash every team going. The £ per point stats prove this.

He'll bring back the FOD.

He's got a tough job at Everton. But for me he's the one to do it.

And the difference between us and other clubs. Loyalty, patience and a knowledge.

So again am Standing On the Oracle.

I remember what it was like... and remember LCAB's description of Labby pacing up and down Goodison Road - with us almost being relegated...... (twice) and us signing old, over the hill crocks under Smith.

Out of the wilderness. And this underperformance of certain individuals.... Moyes is the one to rectify it if anyone is.

Come on Everton deese are [Poor language removed] deese.

I KNOW HE DID , an' with respect People , I'M THE UNY FUKN ORACLE AROUND THESE PARTS TO MY KNOWLEDGE ....

" ...I hear them coming for me . Being at the top is lonely . What the fuk they go'n say ??? I'm THE BEST Bitch doin' it ,...!

For Moyesey An' meself , in truth ............/QUOTE]

[SIZE=[SIZE="7"]THESE[/SIZE][[/SIZE] .

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back