The Sunday Sermon ; David Moyes .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very well set out and a good read mate. For me though the jury is still out, in many points I agree with Great Dane. We know the board are a set of clowns but really would having a fortune for Moyes to spend sort things out, I think not. There have been ?'s over his tactics, subbing and team selections. In many interviews when things have gone wrong how is it down to the players and not his responsibility?

So for me to early to give him a legendary pat on the back.

Opinions , RJ .

YOU are NOT BOOING at 0-0 though , lad . With respect .

Nice one though , as ever .

I suppose mate when one sees the current Everton and looks back at the teams we grew up with, it leaves a lot to be desired. I honestly hink of some of our teams in the 60's, 70's and 80's would have taked this current team apart.

I suppose mate when one sees the current Everton and looks back at the teams we grew up with, it leaves a lot to be desired. I honestly hink of some of our teams in the 60's, 70's and 80's would have taked this current team apart.

I disagree . Utterly . The GREAT teams would've . But they also took apart Lpools / Utds / Leeds' / Citys , etc , BEST EVER SIDES .

THAT IS ME POINT . We are SO close . If you can't see that , we'd best agree to disagree , kid .

No Billionaires , kid . That IS for sure

I THINK he'll stick it out . HE LOVES US , DESPITE THE FOOLS ,..

It will evolve - the wider game . Always has , always will .
ible
I stay hopeful , naive , perhaps , but ALWAYS hopeful .

Why isn't Lord Grantchester interested in taking over at his beloved Everton?..Too sensible?

LCAB great post we are very close. But the intangibles are doing my head in. I'm keeping a positive spin on things but time is getting to be of essence. I have seen good teams relegated. We need a spark that kicks us all on.

I can't see it either(relegation) but more three pointers are in order for my sanity. I'm struggling with the finished product like everyone. We have some exciting talent but we are trying to walk it in to much. Opportunities lost.

Brilliant mate! Dont understand when people say get rid.His tactics get slated when the formations he plays(451/433)are used by nearly every other team in the world.Considering the money he has had and other barriers he has faced in the transfer market his signings,apart from one or two mentioned,have all done well.The people who slate him now will see their arse when he goes.There is nobody going to take us further than he has or will.
So there you go.
When i have more time i will go through all these mate.Speak to you soon.Laters.

100% pure on that one Bluefitzy.

Moyes has done us proud since he's been here. I bet his Scotch blood is reaching a eruption on a Vesuvius scale. Someone will feel his wrath in the up coming weeks the way this season has played out so far.

Brilliant mate! Dont understand when people say get rid.His tactics get slated when the formations he plays(451/433)are used by nearly every other team in the world.Considering the money he has had and other barriers he has faced in the transfer market his signings,apart from one or two mentioned,have all done well.The people who slate him now will see their arse when he goes.There is nobody going to take us further than he has or will.
So there you go.
When i have more time i will go through all these mate.Speak to you soon.Laters.

My mate Bucharest Bluefitzy , lid ...^^^^^^^

Cheers , my Brother .

Come an' SEE me , Dawg !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back